Chapter 71

What do you mean, you're cute when you're crying? I wiped off my teary face with the back of my hand. My frowned eyebrows barely straightened because of the crying.

"It's so cute that I don't want anyone to see it."

While rubbing my eyes, I lowered my hand and looked at Seon-jae. I wondered if he was serious, but he seemed to be serious. Ryu Seon-jae pout his lips thinking, "This is a pretty straight man." Sun-jae, who made eye contact, laughed silently. The smiling Sun-jae's face was so clear. The brightness seemed to permeate into my heart. In the moonlight that leaked in, the breath that blew in, there was a subtle warmth.

□ ■ □

Since there was a recording day, I ran around the broadcasting station busy. The part-timer who was supposed to carry the stage props did not come without contacting me, so Shim Won-joon and I were using our bodies out of the blue. I carried chairs and organized the seats.

"Ha...... You're smoking......."

Shim Won-jun, who was sitting with his body hanging down on the chair, tilted his head back. I looked blankly at the set ceiling and saw myself lowering my head and lining up a chair.

"Sol, what do you want to drink?"

"Now?"

Shim Won-jun nodded. As soon as I answered yes, I was about to jump out.

"I think I'm done."

Shim Won-jun, who looked around as if he was scanning the whole thing, got up from his chair and turned his head toward the exit. Let's go. He looked like that. He stretched his waist and hesitated before nodding.

I drank sikhye from the vending machine and Shim Won-jun smoked at a distance. Shim Won-jun, who breathed out the last smoke, threw away the butt in the trash can and waved his hand to blow the smoke. Shim Won-jun, who approached, was handed sikhye.

"Huh? Did you pick mine too?"

"Yes."

"Oh, thank you for the drink."

Shim Won-joon shook his sikhye and laughed. The smoking area was located outside the passageway connected to the underground parking lot, so I pressed the elevator button on the first basement floor and waited. Shim Won-joon said he had been suffering from producer Kim Myung-hyuk's phone call for several days after he had recently asked producer Kim Myung-hyuk on a blind date. It was just when he felt that his eyes seemed to get darker.

"Really, I'm dying. I get a call when I try to get some sleep. You must have learned how to date by writing."

He laughed silently at the sight of Shim Won-jun sighing with his face."What do you call and say?"

"What do you like, do you have to make a reservation for a restaurant? Isn't it a place with a good atmosphere? He said he knows a good restaurant for pork belly, but he doesn't think it's a good place to go with a girl he doesn't even date."