Chapter 70

"I don't like you."

"Oh, right?"

He laughed and turned his head away, but Sunjae's gaze never left Baek Inhyuk's face, and he tapped his hand on the helmet beside him.

"Aren't you going?"

"You want me to go already?"

"Then when are you going?"

Baek pouted his lips in frustration. He put his helmet on his head and called out to the boy who was rolling the ball in front of the goal. When the boy turned around, he raised his hand and motioned for him to come closer. The boy put the ball in the goal and came running over.

"Why?"

"You know how to take pictures, right?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Then take a picture."

Baek took his cell phone out of his pocket and held it out. The boy came up the stairs and took the phone. He grabs the phone with both hands, raises it in front of his face, and takes a few steps closer, closing the distance.

I was sandwiched between Baek Inhyuk and Sunjae, who were wearing helmets and shields, with a white beard like Santa. It was an odd shape to take a picture of. As the boy obediently followed Baek In-hyuk's instructions to find the right angle for the photo, my face and Sun-jae's face naturally turned toward Baek In-hyuk's phone.

"Hey, what kind of picture is this?"

Sunjae opened his mouth while staring straight ahead.

"We don't know when the three of us will come to school again, so it's good to take a picture as a souvenir."

"But why are there three of us?"

"Then why not four of us? With her?"

Seon-jae's head snaps around at Baek In-hyuk's words as he grabs the pod. As they stood face to face, a click sounded.

"Huh?"

When Baek In-hyuk turned his head in surprise, the boy held out his cell phone as if he had taken a picture.

"Oh, that's not it. Just take another one, please. Please!"

The boy stuck his mouth out a foot or so, then fixed his phone again."I'll take it."

I stiffened, straightened my back, and looked straight ahead. The numbers one, two, and three popped out of the boy's mouth. Before the three, there was a bean, and Sunjae's helmet touched his head. A camera clicked, and the boy held out his cell phone with a fat face. After dusting off his ass, Baek In-hyuk stomped down the stairs and took the phone. He fiddled with the phone with his fingers as if checking the photos, then burst out laughing.