Tomorrow's Best Extra Episode 1 - people outside travel

We sat side by side at McDonald's and ate hamburgers. Eunchan Kwon, who was sucking the salt off his fingers, glanced up and looked at Seonjae. Sensing Seon-jae's gaze, he turns his head and sees Eun-chan Kwon looking away with a shy face.

"Eun-chan?"

Kwon Eun-chan nods his head in a low voice. The hamburger I held in my small hands felt unusually large.

"I heard that next time your friends bother you, an older brother you know will scold you."

Seon-jae Moon and Eun-chan Kwon slowly brought the straw to their mouths and their eyes met. When Kwon Eun-chan saw her with wide eyes, Seon-jae smiled, slightly stretching his lips with the straw in his mouth. Kwon Eun-chan nodded his head slightly as he smiled between words.

"Is that the older brother you know?"

"Of course it's me."

"Oh oh."

Kwon Eun-chan, who was rolling his eyes nervously, soon grins. We looked at each other's faces for a while and smiled, then turned our heads. The scenery was clearly visible through the glass window in front. Seonjae's eyes captured the scenery beyond the window. The lush green trees created long shadows under the pillars.

Eunchan Kwon took a small bite of a hamburger and looked at Seonjae reflected in the glass. Everything looked perfect, including the tall height and broad shoulders, the slim but sturdy jawline, the straight nose, and good eyes.

'I wish I could be like my brother.'

Eunchan Kwon thought as he chewed the bread, meat patty, and lettuce in his mouth. Someday, when I'm old enough to help someone, I'll be someone who lends a hand like my older brother.

Seon-jae looked away from the scenery and shoved a piece of French fries into Eun-chan Kwon's mouth. Eunchan Kwon, who took it without saying a word, picked up one of the French fries in front of him and held it out in front of Seonjae's face. When Seon-jae turns his head with his mouth closed, Kwon Eun-chan blinks his eyes and then opens his mouth.

"I learned that if something comes, something has to go."

"Where did you learn that?"

"well... ... . "Where did you learn it?"

Seon-jae quietly looked at Eun-chan Kwon and burst out laughing, then opened his mouth and took the French fries. At the end of the year, smiles were directed at each other. The street was bathed in summer sunlight, and a calm wind wandered outside the window. The green street shimmered with blue light.

□ □ □

Inside the hospital room, Ryu Geun-deok is lying on a bed near the window, and Kwon Eun-chan is lying on a bed near the door. While examining Yuja, Ryu Geun-deok slipped and fell from his ladder, fracturing his backbone. It has already been two weeks since I was admitted to the hospital and have been staying in this room. He was told he would have to stay in the hospital for two more weeks. Hearing those words, Ryu Geun-deok stared at the ceiling in bewilderment.

His wife, who had been guarding Ryu Geun-deok's hospital bed, left the hospital room to clean up the citron farming that Ryu Geun-deok had done when he went to the countryside alone. He had to transfer the farming to someone, dispose of it and sell the land, or do something else. She was right, since no one cared for Yuzu. But Ryu Geun-deok was saddened by that. These are my citrons, my citrons. Ryu Geun-deok closed his eyes and cried every night because he was unable to take full responsibility for the babies he had raised so well.