Chapter 69

Baek In-hyuk, who was exhausted and left coins for singing one last song, sat down looking worn out and handed me the remote control. Jump on Seonjae's back and you'll decorate the ending, saying things like that. I took the remote control and sat there silently. Then a song came to mind, so I pressed the button and started singing.

"I don't think this is the last song I'll sing in front of my boyfriend."

Baek In-hyuk said, wiping the sweat from his forehead with his palm. The title of the song that was filling the screen disappeared and the lyrics appeared. I was wondering if I had chosen a sad song, but then the countdown to the song started, so I erased my thoughts and picked up the microphone. He stood up with his white beard hanging around his neck. Since it was the last song, I thought I should sing it to my best.

"I think he's about to sing passionately."

Baek In-hyuk said, leaning his head on Seonjae's shoulder. The image was reflected on a screen emitting dark light. It looked like Seon-jae was trying to shake Baek In-hyuk off by lifting his shoulder, but Baek In-hyuk did not back down and instead pressed his head on Seon-jae's shoulder.

Before leaving the room after the song, Seonjae and Baek In-hyuk put their helmets back on and I lifted the beard around my neck. As they prepared to leave, they looked like a group of robbers going to rob a bank.

Seonjae, wearing a helmet and putting up a shield, grabbed his beard and pulled it down. As his beard went down his lips, he raised his eyes and looked at Seonjae. Seonjae made eye contact without saying a word. "Why are you like this?" she said, raising her beard again and pressing her philtrum.

"You can't believe I'm singing 'I don't love you'. "It was so sad that I thought it was sincere."

I was combing my white beard with my fingers because the texture of the fur seemed to be tangled, and then I looked at Seonjae. He seemed to secretly not like the last song I sang.

"It's just a song, so what?"

I poked Seonjae's side. This time, Seonjae pulled up his beard and covered his eyes.

"I don't listen to any of those lyrics these days because I can't relate to them."

He pulled down his beard and exposed his eyes. Baek Hyuk, who went out first, opened the door and pushed his helmeted head in.

"Hey, I'm embarrassed to stand alone in front of the door wearing a helmet. "Come out quickly."

Baek In-hyuk took back his head and disappeared. He put his head back to its original place and looked at Seonjae. He looked up at the tall Seonjae's face and raised his hand to lower his helmet shield. Then he grabbed his helmet with both hands, pulled him up, and placed a kiss on top of the shield.

"What, I have to do it to my lips."

"Later."

He grinned, raised his beard, and walked away.

I went down the stairs and out of the building. Baekhyuk, who was wiping away the moisture from his hands, took a step away as if he didn't want to be close to him.

Seonjae scored the highest. Sowon-kwon went to Seon-jae. Instantly Baek In-hyuk came out and stood facing Seon-jae as if he were receiving poison. Looking at his posture, he seemed to be preparing to say hello.

"Seonjae, I will grant your wish."

Baek In-hyuk lowered his shoulders and lowered his head. Seonjae pushed up the helmet that was falling down.