Epilogue Episode 7

I lay there for a while, and then I went out of the tent. Seo Yoon-jae bought chili powder, but Woo Hyun-sung and Kwon Sung-jun came back empty-handed.

"No, I'll let you eat spicy soup."

"I got it. I caught you."

"By the way?"

Kwon Sung-jun squints and looks at Woo-hyun-sung. At that, Woo Hyun Sung smiled and opened his mouth.

"No, your eyes are so big. My mouth is just tingling, how do I eat....... That's why I let it all go."

Seo Yoon-jae held a bucket of chili powder above his head and clapped.

"Well done. Bro."

Eventually, the dinner menu was changed to miso stew with chili powder. And the front of the burner became the possession of the wire rod. Woo Hyun Sung said that the best thing he does is to control the amount of milk so that the cereal doesn't get soggy, and Baek In Hyuk said that he cooks the fried egg well. Kwon Sung-joon said he was good at pot rice, and Seo Yoon-jae said he didn't know how to do anything. As if it were a matter of course, the miso stew became Sonjae's portion. I helped write tofu and zucchini next to the wire rod.

We sat in a circle and ate.

"Chunbaek sister, give me some water."

Seo Yoonjae pointed to the bucket next to me. With the spoon in his mouth, he glanced at Seo Yoonjae's face. Ever since I realized that I was the one who kept giving her books in the past, she kept calling me Chunbaek. Even though I was told not to call him that, the name popped up when I could forget it.

"Don't call me that......."

"Call Mr. Kim Chun-baek Mr. Kim Chun-baek, then what do you call him?"

Seo Yoon-jae says teasingly, and Baek In-hyuk laughs.

"It's been a long time since I've had that name."

"Speaking of which, you said it was because of Sol that Yoonjae shouted our hope, Ryu Sun-jae?"

Kwon Sung-joon asks as he hands the bucket of water to Seo Yoon-jae. Why does everyone have such a good memory? I haven't forgotten anything. That was a few years ago. He bows his head in shame and Seonjae laughs softly next to him. Then, when he makes eye contact with me, he awkwardly laughs.

"Don't make fun of Sol."

"Yes. Don't make fun of you guys Sol."

For some reason, Woo Hyun Sung takes my side. I don't know what happened, but I opened my mouth with a determined face.

"The General's Anger is wrathful."

"......."

Again, he was never on my side.

I tidied up the bowl and drank lightly. Kwon Sung-jun dozed off while drinking and went in first. Woo Hyun Sung received a phone call from his ex-girlfriend and was far away from him and never returned. Kwon Eun-chan and Seo Yoon-jae set off firecrackers from one side. I sat down and stared blankly at the exploding flames.

"Compared to the firecrackers exploding in the Han River, it's nothing at all."

Baek In-hyuk laughed at his words.

"Hey, I'm going to compare things to compare."

"Yoonjae told me to think of Yeouido and come over. I'll do the same."

I'm sure he didn't believe it, and he grumbles for nothing. Baek In-hyuk took out his cell phone and eagerly filmed the firecrackers exploding with his camera. There was a series of clicks to see if the flames that rose and disappeared like smoke were not well contained.