Chapter 64

Yang Ji-woon and Kim Myung-hyuk didn't have time to do it, so Shim Won-joon and he had lunch. As I walked along with a cup of coffee in hand, I saw a crowd of people gathered around the photo van parked on the side of the road.

"I'm going to shoot."

"Yes. Do you want to go?"

He shook his head at Shim Wenjun's words. I don't know what it was, but I wasn't interested enough to go and see where there were people. Shim Won-jun, who nodded his head in understanding, stopped walking with a loud noise, and said that Sung-ok was an old man, and headed to the place where he was filming alone. Uncle Sung-ok was the driver of the filming car that came in on the day of the taping of our program. He had a pretty good relationship with Shim Won-jun. He couldn't stand alone at a distance, so he followed Shim Wenjun.

Shim Won-jun slapped Jung Sung-ok's side, and Jung Sung-ok turned his head and made a happy face. A few steps away, I watched as the two of them conversed. I was on my way in after eating, and I posted a photo of myself dressed in a historical drama on KakaoTalk, but where did you take it? I sipped my coffee and looked around.

"He's handsome. Was it Joe's favorite idol?"

"Yes, it's a group called Potato Battle, but I don't know much about idols, so I don't even know the names of the members."

"I'm going to take a picture and show Joe a substitute."

He turned his head. Potato war? He scrambled toward them. I found the widest gap among the many heads. I tiptoeed and looked inside. People who appeared to be staff were busily moving. He craned his neck and looked around until he spotted a handsome face.

When I found him, I couldn't help but smile and widen my eyes. I was clearing my head, whether it was before filming started or if it was time for a break. Because of his height, he kept his upper body bent so that his opponent could touch his head well. A woman with several bags on her shoulders stood in front of her face, her hair tied to each strand.

My man's business. I think I've seen that on the internet. That's what it looks like. The woman with the tail comb in her pocket rubbed her index finger carefully against his lips. Sunjae gave him a face. Earl.

The office workers standing in front of me checked their watches and walked away. The people in his way suddenly rushed out, and his vision opened up. He glanced at Seonjae, who turned his eyes and met his eyes. He looked at me with wide eyes, wondering if he was surprised to meet me in an unexpected place. Then, without averting his eyes, he steadily cast his gaze in my direction.

"Mr. Sol, are you going to keep watching?"

When the conversation with Jung Sung-ok was over, Shim Won-jun stood next to me. I turned my head to look at Shim Wenjun. He was snooping around the scene.

"Uh, potato war."

Shim Wenjun, who saw the face of the potato battle, looked at me. Then he raised his hand in front of my face and angled his gaze. Shim Wenjun's eyes narrowed.

"The angle is Ryu Seonjae."

"What are you talking about......."

"Oh, I think you're right. The angle over there is too much."

Shim Won-jun nudged my arm with his elbow.

"Isn't it? What are you talking about! I'm not leaving."

He shoved Shim Won-jun on his back. He smiled mischievously and walked away. I glanced at Sonjae before I took a step. Sonjae, who was looking straight ahead, suddenly turned his head and looked at me. The face across from him suddenly showed signs of disapproval, and one eyebrow was raised. I pursed my lips in disbelief and followed Shim Wenjun.