Chapter 58

"I really still hate you. I'm going to die of being very reluctant to get involved with Seonjae now, but I'm going to get over it because of that supreme bastard. Huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I haven't had a love affair at this young and young age. Because of whom."

He narrowed his eyes and glanced at me. I felt like it was aimed at me, so I widened my eyes. That's a little frustrating.

"Hey, why is that because of me? I'm sure he followed the agency's policy."

"We're not some big agency. You don't have that?"

Oh, is that so....... He didn't have anything to say, but he still felt resentful, so he raised his eyes and looked up at Baek Inhyuk's face. Then, suddenly, I remembered what Shim Won-jun had said.

"So who's in a relationship now?"

"I don't know. It's parked in an underground parking lot. It's a white car. Press a button over here and the headlights will light up."

I didn't know why he was talking to me about this, so my brow narrowed. He gave me two books and a movie ticket. No way.

"Hey, isn't this a gift? Is it so expensive?"

At my words, Baek Inhyuk's brows narrowed this time. It was as if he had heard something crazy.

"Are you serious?"

"Huh?"

"I'm giving you a car? Foreign cars? Are you kidding me?"

"Oh...... You know. I mean. But why give, this? Take it."

He was embarrassed and held out his hand, but Baek In-hyuk turned around and moved his hand away. The ground gave up, he let out a breath and poked me in the forehead with his index finger.

"You're an idiot. Just do as you are told. B22 D28. Go there, press the button on top, and get in the car."

"No, why me?"

Baek In-hyuk shook his head and turned away. I was so embarrassed that my jaw dropped.

"No, why not? I need you to tell me. What are you going to do?"

A loud sound popped out without me noticing. He flashed the smart key in his hand.

"Ryu Sun-jae or you. I don't have this much of a sense."

As he chased after Baek In-hyuk, he heard Woo Hyun-sung's voice and turned and ran. Clutching the smart key that Baek In-hyuk handed to him. What the hell are you going to do with this? The pace seemed to twist.

□ ■ □

I came to the underground parking lot, and I found a white car parked in the area that Baek In-hyuk had mentioned, but I didn't dare to get into someone else's car, so I hid behind a pillar. I didn't know what he was thinking when he gave me this key. I don't think he meant to ask me to drive alone, and he said it wasn't a gift.

His legs trembled with nervousness. The place where I am now is Paju. It was late, so I didn't know if I could take a taxi, let alone a bus. In Seoul, I ride on a bicycle, cut through the winter wind with my bare face, and roll my feet to death. How do I get from Gyeonggi-do to Seoul? He stuck his teeth together and chewed on Baek In-hyuk's name. As I fiddled with the smart key in my hand, I suddenly heard a voice from behind.

"Why are you doing this here?"

He twitched his shoulders and turned his head. It was dark and I could only see his face vaguely, but he was standing neatly. Black slacks pants and a white sweatshirt.