Chapter 67

Small items were loaded onto a square bogie and pulled. It was quite heavy, so he walked backwards holding the handle with both hands. The driver misunderstood the location of the parking lot and unloaded the items, so I had to take a long route. If I had known it would be like this, Shim Won-Jun said, "I will go."

I walked with a frown on my face and stopped in front of the crosswalk. As soon as I crossed the crosswalk, the road went downhill so I was standing far away. The signal changed and a blue light came on. He stood facing forward, then turned around and grabbed the handle of the bogie. I gave strength to my legs and moved slowly. If something fell, it would take time to stop and pick it up. The wheels made a loud rolling noise as they were worn out.

As I entered the parking lot, I started getting more and more excited. I should have told the driver why I went there if it wasn't there and told him to come here, but the problem was that I just ran like a fool. Why is there so little flexibility? A sigh came out of my mouth. I came out without gloves, and the backs of my hands were red and frozen.

"You're having a hard time buying it, really."

He pulled the cart with a very disapproving look on his face. There was a barrier in front of the path she was walking on. I glanced behind her and stopped walking. When she pulled the handle in front of her chin, the wheel caught on her chin, and she couldn't get over it.

"Crazy, really. "Let's not do this."

I grasped the handle firmly with both hands and lifted it up. He suddenly clenched his teeth. It was difficult to lift because of the weight. The boxes stacked on the bogie shook as the wheels hit the ledge a few times. I quickly grabbed the box that was shaking as if it was going to fall and cried.

Why didn't anyone tell me it would be very heavy? Too many people.

He curled his lips and exhaled loudly. He adjusted his posture and lifted the handle. The moment her wheels lifted, she quickly pulled forward. As soon as the cart went over the barrier, a box at the back swayed and fell to the ground, spilling out everything inside.

"Oh really... ...."

I let go of the handle and bent down. As I was picking up the things that had fallen on the floor one by one, a shadow that was not mine landed at her feet. He lowered her back and raised her head. A man who looked like me, bent down, lifted up an overturned box, picked up the things that had fallen on the floor, and put them into it.

"Uh... ...."

I straightened my back and stood up. She looked at his face blankly. Seo Yoon-jae, who was scanning the floor to see if anything else had fallen, raised her head and made eye contact with her. Then she grinned. Why are you laughing? The last time we bumped into each other he asked me who I was with a displeased look on my face. Do you know that the person Seonjae is dating is me? He blinked his eyes thinking about that. I can't help but laugh along.

Seo Yoon-jae's forehead, with its soft and sleek facial lines, was clearly exposed. She didn't have double eyelids, but she had big eyes. Her eyes widened and their tips drooped as a smile spread across her face.

"Here you go."

Seo Yun-jae held out a box. She was dazed, then came to her senses and was handed the box. Then she bowed her head and said hello.

"Thank you."

I saw a smile appear again on the face that had erased it. Seo Yun-jae raised the corner of his mouth with his lips tightly closed and wrinkled the bridge of his nose. Wrinkling the bridge of her nose is Seo Yun-jae's habit when she smiles. He hid Seon-jae's things, but when Seon-jae was busy looking for them without him noticing, he always laughed to himself like that.