Chapter 63

"...... It's fun to make fun of you."

His lips curled slightly and his eyes lifted. Sonjae's gaze lingered. His gaze was so subtle that his lips parched for no reason. He held back his desire to catch his breath, fearing that his pounding heartbeat would reach Seonjae, who was still attached to him. His face was quite serious, with his smile wiped away. Sonjae's breath tickled.

"Sometimes you're so honest that you embarrass people, and other times you can't even look people in the eye."

"...... Oh, am I?"

"Yes."

He blinked. Every time their eyes met, he kept trying to fix his eyes on Sunjae's face, trying to run away. I couldn't even look him in the eye when the words fell from his mouth, and I wanted to look at him as hard as I could. No, I never do, as if to prove it.

I took in each of Seonjae's densely packed eyebrows, eyes, and eyelashes. Her round and kind eyes were clear.

"Handsome."

My heart jumped out. A faint smile spread across Sunjae's face, and his eyes curled into a half-moon.

"Are you handsome?"

I was embarrassed by something, so I nodded instead of spitting out words.

"It's yours."

"......."

Now, what the hell did you hear? She curled her lips and raised her eyes. She pressed her teeth against her curled lips. If I made a mistake, I would laugh with my mouth hanging from ear to ear, just like when I watched Sunjae's video.

"Hey...... You're ....... to say that."

I'm good at it. I swallowed the words and pursed my lips, and he lowered the legs he was holding on to my body and loosened the arms that were wrapped around my neck.

"I'm not easy. It's embarrassing, but I just do it."

The body that had been attached to each other fell at a short distance. I tilted my head back and looked at Sonjae. He could see his red-hot ears.

"I've never said anything like this before."

I pressed my lips together, and a smile burst out. He covered his mouth with his hands. Sunjae looked at me with a smile on his face as if I had told you my true feelings seriously. He struggled to clear his expression and made eye contact with Seonjae. Sunjae's expression was still the same.

"I've never felt like this before."

This time, I pinched his cheek so it wouldn't hurt.

"Why are you so cute? Ryu Sunjae."

The corners of his mouth lifted up and he smiled. His eyes were drawn to the dimples on one of his cheeks, and then he met Sunjae's eyes again. No one was tickling, but my whole body was tickling.

I lay down in the living room with Sonjae and listened to the radio. I lay on his belly, and he ran his hands on my disheveled hair. Sonjae's voice was not often heard. Baek In Hyuk talked the most, and Woo Hyun Sung and Seo Yoon Jae helped him out. He just kept smiling and only answered the occasional question that came to me.

It wasn't the first time I had done a radio show, so I wondered why he had asked me to listen to it. I thought it was because there was some special story to tell, but it wasn't. Most of the questions he was asked were mundane, like episodes involving the other members.

"But why did you ask me to listen? Radio?"

"I sang here, and it reminded me of you."

I liked the feeling of touching my hair. My eyes closed more and more as I felt sluggish. Sonjae and I were listening to the radio without saying a word, but a live corner started where we read the listeners' stories and sang the requested songs.