Chapter 46

As I sat down and came to my senses, a woman with a gold necklace around her neck that looked like it was worth 10 won handed me some yogurt.

"Are you conscious now?"

She nodded, bowed her head, took the yogurt, and nodded.

"I guess it was because I stayed in the bathhouse too long. oh my. "Why is my body so weak?"

"Thank you for your help."

"Did we do anything?"

Her aunt looked at me with a sad expression on her face. God has done so much, she thought, and put the straw in her mouth. The ladies who saw me wake up said, "Oh my gosh, I'm going to put back everything I soaked," and rushed to the bathhouse. The steam emanating from the open door was cut off as the door closed. It's not a good idea to push, she thought as she sipped on a dollop of yogurt.

My body was perfectly dry even though I hadn't even wiped away the moisture. Water dripped only from hair that had not been dried. She got dressed and picked up the basket. She thought to herself that if there was an open pharmacy on her way back, she would buy some iron tablets, so she put her feet in her shoes and took out her cell phone.

How on earth did the name Chunbaek come up, and why was I holding my cell phone?

She pushed open the women's room door with her shoulder and went into the recent call history. Her feet coming down the stairs suddenly stopped. On the top row, that is, the most recent one, was Seonjae's name. Seonjae Ryu. He almost dropped the basket in his hand.

"What, what, what is this?"

While I was looking at my phone screen without being able to close my mouth, someone came running into the entrance of the building. The footsteps, which sounded quite urgent, suddenly stopped. When I raised my head, I saw Seonjae standing right in front of the stairs with his eyes wide open.

Uh, why are you here?

Rough breaths continued to pour out of Seonjae's mouth. Ryu Seon-jae probably didn't come here to take a bath. I looked at Seonjae with a puzzled face, then lowered my eyes and looked at the screen of his cell phone. The time of the call was listed next to Seonjae's name. It is 30 minutes ahead of the current time.

"Student Chunbaek, you don't have to call an ambulance because someone is coming."

I remembered what the woman holding my cell phone said to me. Seeing that there was a phone symbol in front of the name, it seemed like I was calling Seonjae. To be exact, the lady inside there.

After catching his breath, Seonjae looked at the wall with an embarrassed face, then lowered his head and rubbed his forehead. He went down the stairs and stood in front of Seonjae.

"sorry. "Did you get a call?"

Seon-jae raised his head, brushing his hair, and his eyes met. Seonjae's cheeks were slightly red, perhaps because it was cold outside or because he ran.