Chapter 61

I took the sikhye from Seonjae's hand. I took out the beer, handed it to Seonjae, put the sikhye back in, and closed the refrigerator door. Seonjae accepted the beer can I handed him with a smile.

I couldn't bear to eat the sikhye that Seonjae had brought me the other day, so I put it in the refrigerator. But the problem was that while I was sitting idly in the office holding the sikhye, I scribbled 'Ryu Seon-jaeㅠㅠ' with magic without realizing it.

"Imsol's house, this is a complete treasure trove."

What is treasure? He cleared his throat loudly and returned to his seat. I didn't know what was so funny that the corners of Seonjae's mouth would drop in laughter. Seonjae, who came and sat next to me, opened a can and held it out. It seems like he is asking me to salt it. She bluntly slammed the can against Seonjae's and took a sip of beer.

TV noise filled the space. I was sitting with my back against the sofa next to Seonjae. Seonjae put one arm on the sofa, rested his head and stared at the TV. Sometimes we burst out laughing at the same time.

"Are you good at drinking?"

I glanced at Seonjae's facial expression and asked.

"I'm just, normal."

As far as I know, Kwon Seong-jun was at the top of the list of Gamjajeon's alcohol consumption. Next were Woo Hyun-seong, Ryu Seon-jae, and Baek In-hyuk. However, I heard somewhere that a young blood, Seo Yoon-jae, came in as the new year came. I only knew the ranking of alcohol consumption in potato pancakes, but I didn't know how many glasses of beer Seonjae gets drunk on, how many shots of soju he gets drunk on, or whether he gets drunk, or things like that. I was curious about trivial information about Seonjae.

"why?"

"just... ... "I was wondering how much you drink to get drunk."

"You seem drunk."

Seonjae glanced at my face. She raised her eyes to look at Seonjae and then shook her head.

"no."

"It's not."

Seonjae placed his finger on his forehead.

"You're drunk, you."

"It's not... ...."

I pursed my lips and looked away. Seonjae's hand fell from his forehead. He tilted his head back and rested it on his sofa. His hips were pushed lower and lower. He said no, but he seemed to be drunk. My body, which had lost strength, became more and more relaxed and my mind became restless.

He leaned his head on the sofa, stretched his body, and raised his gaze upward. As I was staring at the ceiling, Seonjae suddenly put one earphone in my ear. When he turned his head, Seonjae was putting the other earphone in his ear.

In Seonjae's hand was the iPod that he had seen on the desk earlier. It looked like it had been taken out of the room. Even if I turned it on, there would only be one song of music. Both Seonjae and I knew what kind of music we would be listening to. He let out a calm melody.

"The MP3 you gave me. "I memorized all the songs there."

I looked up and saw Seonjae's face. Seonjae, who was looking down at the iPod, caught her eye.

"I started liking music because you liked it, but since the person who said they liked that music disappeared, it seemed like I was the only one who liked it, and it was so lonely."

"... ... ."

The eyelids moved slowly. Blinking, I closed and opened my eyes and saw Seonjae's face.

"Kim Chun-baek."