Epilogue Episode 2

I felt like a robot when I put on shoes for the first time in a while. Even though I walked with careful posture, my body moved strangely like scrap metal that creaked when I went up and down the stairs. I saw Kim Myung-hyuk greeting the guests in front of countless garlands.

"P.D., I've been celebrating a lot."

Kim Myung-hyuk laughs in disbelief at the idea of spitting out the words right after showing up. But it was a nice day, so he smiled broadly and thanked him.

Kim Myung-hyuk married a woman introduced to him by Shim Won-joon after two years of dating. After they started dating, they often smoked line cigarettes, and according to Won-joon, they were on the verge of breaking up or had already broken up.

One day, in the Dulcuk production team's group chat room, Kim Myung-hyuk posted a message saying, "Can I go on my honeymoon?" When I asked, "P.D.?" he replied, "Yes, it happened." He sent me a crying emoji and then a laughing emoji.

After that, he often smoked a line cigarette, which he attributed to real estate. Seeing Kim Myung-hyuk smoking alone while looking off into the distance, Shim Won-joon and I would cheer him on from afar, muttering, "The house is expensive.

As we walked into the ceremony hall, we saw several celebrities who had been in the broadcasting industry for a long time. The song was sung by a singer who had been a guest on our program before. Kim Myung-hyuk's shoulders shook as he sang, "I'll love you forever, forever, forever. Me and Shim Won-joon, who were standing in the back of the room watching the scene, looked at each other with suspicion in our eyes for a moment.

"P.D., are you crying......."

"You look like you're crying, don't you?"

"Oh my God," I said softly, and at the same time, the guests started laughing. A little girl in a white dress walked over with a tissue and handed it to Kim Myung-hyuk. Kim Myung-hyuk bent down, took the tissue, and patted the child's head. Kim Myung-hyuk's wedding ended in tears.After the ceremony, I headed to the buffet with Shim Won-joon. The food was rumored to be delicious, and as we walked around the buffet and returned to our seats, we saw familiar faces.

"Wow, Ms. Lim, I don't recognize you in this outfit."

"It's just me in a dress."

I smiled awkwardly, pulled back my chair, and sat down. We chatted about the groom crying during the toast, the celebrities who came as guests, and other things about the wedding. Then, when Shim Won-joon cleared his plate and got up to fill a second one, someone turned the conversation to me.

"Ms. P.D., did I mention you have a boyfriend?"

I nodded, picking up the salmon with my chopsticks.

"That's not Mr. Wonjun, is it?"

For a moment, the salmon I was chewing almost jumped out of my mouth. I gulped down my Coke and passed it around in my mouth. As if my reaction had answered the question, the spitter turned his attention back to me, "Alas, no."