Tomorrow's Best Extra Episode 4

Kwon Eun-chan, who saw the name on the city gas bill in mailbox 301, headed to the PC café. I felt like I was committing a sin because I felt like I was digging up some kind of personal information, but I had to find my pocket watch. The light that poured out of Room 301 was definitely that light. No matter how much I rang the bell and knocked on the door, there was no one to show me, so I felt like I had traveled back in time.

I opened an internet window and searched for two letters. The information that came out of the name alone was too vast, so I put my finger on the keyboard and clicked. The index finger of his right hand was on top of the '', and the vowels continued in the input box.

Kwon Eun-chan, who rolled his head with his tongue through his cheeks, added Ryu Sun-jae's name after Im Sol's name. Lim Sol Ryu Seonjae. I flipped through a lot of pages. I copied and pasted each nickname or ID that appeared on the page, searched for it several times, and came up with a nickname that popped up on my head.

I mechanically copied and pasted nicknames and searched for them. An article titled "Please tell me how to get a time traveler's pocket watch" caught up in a search. Kwon Eun-chan, who had been slumping with his back to the chair, straightened up. I pressed my face close to the monitor and clicked.

[I picked up a pocket watch along the way, and I think it allows me to travel through time. Do you know about this? The owner found me and asked me to return it, is there a location tracker here?]

[I don't remember doing it before. Do you still do this? You can get it when you are level 100 or so. I know there's no location tracking, but what's the owner?]

Kwon Eun-chan's mouth fell open.

"Awesome."

No matter how you look at it, it wasn't a comment about the game. I checked the year the comment was made. That was six years ago. Did you lean back to the time of six years ago?

Kwon Eun-chan's hands were busy. I opened a new Internet window and put the words Imsol and Sonjae into the search term and turned it around. There have been a few posts about the transfer of concert tickets for the Potato Exhibition.

[I'm going to give it to you, please. contact number is 010-xxxx-xxxx.]

I found a comment with Imsol's contact information. He didn't seem to have survived the ticketing war himself. Kwon Eun-chan pulled out his phone. Maybe I'm not using the same number as I did six years ago, but I called just in case. I entered the number on the keypad and pressed the call button. With a flick of his finger, he pressed the space bar and listened to the sound of the signal ringing. With a click, the call was connected. Kwon Eunchan's eyes widened with tension. He swallowed and opened his mouth.

"Hello?"

There was no sound.

"Hello? Can't you hear me?"

― Hello?

The other person's voice came over the receiver, interrupting from time to time. The poor condition of the phone didn't seem to make it necessary to lengthen the conversation. Thinking that it would be better to keep the matter simple, Kwon Eun-chan cut everything back and forth and spat out what he had to say.

"Clock."

― What?

"You have it, don't you?"

― I don't know what you mean. Who is it??

A voice came out over the phone.

"You took it with you. Six years ago."

Just in case, I spit it out hard. I thought it was my own way of interrogation. Boom, the phone was disconnected. Kwon Eunchan's eyes widened.