Special Side Story Episode 2

[2. The secret is no longer a secret]

It had been almost four years since I met Sonjae. Fans who secretly found out about Sunjae's love affair began to admit the fact unofficially with a bitter smile like "You don't have to pay for tea ^^".

If you ask how Seon-jae's romance came to be accepted as a foregone conclusion, it was not only because of sightings and rumors, but also because of a past life experience planned by a TV program.

It was a re-creation of programs that had aired a long time ago, and the previous life experience episode featured a potato war.

"If you give an onion to a hypnotized person and say it's an apple, they think it's an apple. You can even taste the taste of apples."

The hypnotist's confident words stirred the atmosphere for a moment, and then Seo Yoon-jae went first. The hypnotist, who was swinging a pocket watch in front of Seo Yoon-jae, spat out words like "I'm falling asleep, I'm falling asleep," and forced him to fall asleep.

"Yoonjae is supposed to sleep with his head on it......."

"Shhh

The hypnotist's face hardened as he whispered behind him. What kind of entertainment atmosphere is so nasty.

Baek Inhyuk opened his eyes and curled his lips. Seo Yoon-jae's hypnosis continued.

Seo Yoon-jae closed his eyes, and the hypnotist held out an onion.

"This is a bright red apple. It is an apple that tastes good and has a good color. I just knocked an apple off the tree."

Looking at the hypnotist who put his hands in the air and mimicked the gesture of picking apples, Baek Inhyuk bit his lip tightly.

"Crunchy apples. It's an apple with a lot of sweetness."

He said it was an apology. What the hypnotist offered to Seo Yoon-jae was an onion that looked spicy to look at.

Woo Hyun Sung frowned and covered his mouth. He didn't even want to imagine what it tasted like.

Kwon Sung-jun covered his eyes as if he couldn't bear to see.

"It's an apology."

The hypnotist put an onion in Seo Yoonjae's hand.

"Eat it."

When asked to take a bite, Seo Yoon-jae took a bite of the onion and began to chew without saying a word. It was spectacular to see Baek In-hyuk standing next to him, his nostrils bulging as he tried to hold back his laughter.

Seo Yoon-jae, who was mumbling an answer to the hypnotist's question about whether it tasted like apples, laughed incerely.

"It's spicy, isn't it?"

While.

"Sometimes...... There are some people who are not hypnotized like this. But seeing past lives is probably easier than that."

There was also a scene where the asparagus was called pepero, but it was all hypnotized, so it was edited, and then we moved on.

One by one, the members lay down on their chairs and had time to learn about their past lives.

"Kwon Sung-joon, what do you see in front of you?"

"...... People in armor are on horseback. There are people who are bleeding.......

The panelists speculated that Kwon was a medieval knight. Suitable, brave, he said with such sentiments that he passed over to Starboard and his eyes could see a field with swaying grass.