Chapter 68

He was walking wearing a Santa beard between two men wearing helmets. To Baek In-hyuk, who gave him the beard, hey, I'm an ordinary person, why are you giving me this? When he refused to take it, Baekhyuk raised his helmet shield and widened his eyes.

'You think it's strange that we walk around wearing helmets. So, if only one person is normal, that's just as weird.'

Baek In-hyuk's words made so much sense that I couldn't refute them, so I quietly accepted the beard. Two people with white beards hanging down their noses and wearing helmets were walking near Jagam High School. Baek In-hyuk was standing on the left, and Seon-jae was standing on the right.

Baek In-hyuk's head was moving busily as he looked around, perhaps because he was excited to see the school surroundings for the first time in a long time. He suddenly felt his fingertips being grabbed and he turned his head. Instead of Seonjae's face, only a round helmet was visible. He lowered his eyes and looked at his hands. Seonjae's thin fingers held his index, middle, and ring fingers and fiddled with them.

"Let's tell him to go."

I laughed out loud at Seonjae's words. It sounded so sincere. I couldn't see her face, but it definitely looked like she had a disapproving expression on her face.

"Uh? "There used to be an arcade here."

Baek In-hyuk, who was passing by, stopped and looked up at the building sign. On the day Baek In-hyeok caught me while trying to sneak over the wall to enter Jagam High School, the karaoke arcade that Seon-jae and the three of us went to had been converted into a coin karaoke room.

Baek In-hyuk turned his head and looked at me and Seon-jae alternately. His helmet shield was so dark it was hard to see his eyes.

"Shall we score?"

"Do you have the right to wish?"

"of course."

"Then let's do it."

Seonjae climbed the stairs without hesitation.

"Please let Baek In-hyuk stop going, that's all I need to ask for."

Baek In-hyuk pushed Seon-jae's back as if it was too much to see him clenching his fists and strengthening his will.

I entered the room located in the most corner. Hyuk, a white man, took off his helmet, combed his hair and pulled his hood up. I made eye contact with Baek In-hyuk, who was fidgeting with his hands in his pockets. For some reason, I felt awkward looking at them, so I looked away.

"Hey, now that I think about it, you didn't even say hello to me."

Baek In-hyuk said as he took out a bill from his pocket. Now that I think about it, I hurried outside and faced the two helmets, and I was so embarrassed that I didn't even have the presence of mind to say hello or anything. I grabbed my beard and immediately got into a taxi. Baek In-hyuk sat in the passenger seat and could not even exchange a few proper words.

"Hi. long time no sees."

Baek In-hyuk smiled brightly at the stiff greeting and put two 1,000 won bills into the bill slot.

"It reminds me of the old days. "You cried when you heard Seonjae's song."

I also have a good memory. Feeling embarrassed for no reason, I cleared my throat and handed the remote control to Seonjae.

"Do you play practice games?"

"no. Do it right away. "I will send you away quickly."

Baek In-hyuk burst into laughter and pouted his lips.