Big Party

My babies are turning four tomorrow on December 7th so Ace and I decided to throw them a big party

My babies are turning four tomorrow on December 7th so Ace and I decided to throw them a big party. We've never thrown a big birthday party like this before because we usually keep them small.

Last big party we had was our wedding. It was like a whole ass royal wedding and my husband hates parties but said he'd do anything to make me happy. Obviously, having a big party didn't make me happy. It was marrying him that did. I only wanted a big party because I've never had one before. Plus, it was our special day.

Anyways, I had met up with a party planner and we organised everything for tomorrow. Ace was in charge of the security and that's about it. He knows better than to ruin my flow.

"Our birthday tomorrow." Reyna beams excitedly up at her father as he puts her down for the night. She loves parties and is very much an extrovert.

"That's right princess," Ace says softly, crouching  down to her level and caressing her hair. "You're turning four."

"Four!" She giggles, holding up four of her fingers.

"You're growing up so fast, baby." He whispers and I don't miss the slight frown on his face. He's right. They are growing up so fast. Feels like it was just yesterday they were taking their first steps.

"I'm a big girl." She says to him.

"Alright big girl," He smiles. "Get some sleep. I love you so much."

"Love you too Papà," She yawns as he wraps her up in the blanket. "Night night."

He kisses her cheek and stands back up. While he leaves to tend to Matteo, I say goodnight to our little girl. When I know she's passed out, I meet Ace in our son's room to find him tucking him in.

"I want a sports car." Matteo tells him.

"A sports car, huh?" Ace raises his eyebrows and brushes hair away from Matteo's forehead. "I'll make that happen."

He has a full set of curls just like his father. Sometimes he gets annoyed with how long it is but whenever I cut it, it only grows back within a week. At least it's freshly cut for his birthday.

"Really?" He beams up at him.

"Yeah, kid. Anything you want," He nods his head. "Now, go to sleep."

"Mamà, Papà said he'll get me a sports car." Matteo tells me as I take a seat next to him on the bed.

"I'm sure he will." I say softly, pecking his cheek. "Get some sleep, baby. I love you."

"Love you Mamà." He says sweetly. Cute ass.

After Ace says goodnight to him, we leave and head back downstairs and into the living room to watch a bit of TV before bed. Last night we read so tonight we're watching TV. Carrying on with our traditions from five years ago.