Guests

We have guests coming over later tonight

We have guests coming over later tonight. Other mafia dons and their wives and kids to be exact. Ace and I have alliances with them so we invited them over since we haven't in a while.

I actually don't know where my husband is now that I'm thinking about it. The last place I saw him was in his office so that's where I go.

Opening the door, I see him sitting at his desk, covering his eyes with one of his veiny hands. He looks so still and I'm questioning if he fell asleep or not.

Sighing, I walk over to his desk and take the pen out of his hand. He doesn't move so my thoughts are confirmed. I comb my fingers through his hair and kiss the top of his head.

"Ace?" I whisper, gently shaking him awake.

He intakes a sharp breath and removes his hand from his eyes. He looks up at me with slight confusion as he rubs his drowsy eyes with his hand.

"What?" He grumbles, running both of his hands down his face to try and wake himself up.

"What's up with you?" I poke his forehead.

He groans lightly and brings his forehead down to my chest, wrapping his arms around the back of my thighs. "I love you." He blurts out, his voice soft and quiet. 

"I love you, mi amor." I say softly, kissing the top of his head. He brings his gaze up to mine and smiles lazily, exhaling a deep breath. I peck his lips when his eyes slowly start to close and cup his cheeks, "You can't go back to sleep. We have people coming over in a bit." I mutter, leaning my forehead against his.

"I need coffee." He grumbles.

"I know another way to wake you up." I smirk.

He reopens his eyes fully. "Hm?"

His eyes darken drastically when I drop down to my knees in front of him and stare up at him through my lashes. He releases a deep breath as the realisation crosses his features. Adjusting himself in his seat, he rolls his head back against his chair and closes his eyes as I unbuckle his belt.

xXx

"How are you Ace? It's been a while." Nathan, the Canadian mafias don, greets him by our door with his wife and kids.

"All good, you?" Ace says, shaking his hand and letting him in the house.

"I'm great," He grins and places his hand on his wife's lower back, "You remember my wife Cassidy, right?"

"Of course." Ace replies shortly and politely shakes her hand.

"This is Izzy and Garret." He gestures towards his kids, who look to be around 15-16.

Ace hums in response and shakes their hands before wrapping his arm around my waist.

"It's so good to see you again River." Cassidy says with a smile.