Beautiful

Today I decided to take my two year old daughter to hockey practise since Audrey is still at work so there's no one to take care of her

Today I decided to take my two year old daughter to hockey practise since Audrey is still at work so there's no one to take care of her. To be fair she has been quiet because she's watching her show on my phone.

"Wait Logan switch with me." Jayden says, skating over to him near the net.

"What? No." He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Please," He groans. "I want to see if I'm any good at being goalie."

"You're shit." Logan retorts.

"Will you two stop fighting like little girls?" AJ inputs. "We have a match next week."

"Tell him to move." Jayden says.

"Logan just let him have a go." Sam sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." He says, skating away from the net.

"I'm hungry." Archer randomly says and everyone directs their attention towards him.

"We just had lunch." Grey says.

"So? If I wanna eat then I'm gonna eat."

They start talking again but I fade them out as soon as I hear a familiar cry echo throughout the rink. I immediately look over to where Liliana was sitting but she's not there. Within an instant, I skate over to the rink doors and place my hockey stick on the side as I open it.

Then, there she is. Standing on the other side of the door with tears filling her blue eyes.

"Papà." She cries out with her arms extended out to me and my heart breaks at the sight of her.

"Baby what's wrong?" I frown, picking her up and skating back over to the guys.

She sniffles and wraps her tiny arms around my neck. "Snack please." She says ever so sweetly as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"I'll get you some snacks little princess." I say to her.

"You want me to take her?" Archer offers. "I'm going to the vending machine."

"Wanna go with Archer?" I ask my little girl.

She lifts her head up and looks at him with her doe eyes. "No." She mutters, shaking her head.

"Could you just get her something small? I'll pay you back." I tell him.

"It's on me man. Don't worry about the money." He grins and lightly taps Liliana's nose. "I'll be right back with your snack little miss."

Liliana's cheeks turn pink and she shyly looks away from him as he skates towards the rink doors. I smile at her shyness and kiss her cheek.

xXx

I got back from practise a couple of hours ago and luckily I came back at the right time because it started raining heavily as soon as we came back. Liliana's not sleeping because of it and she's getting cranky.