Fake

"Ace I'm leaving

"Ace I'm leaving." I whisper to his sleeping frame as I gently brush away some of his hair from his forehead.

He shifts to his side slightly in his sleep and lifts the covers up. Sighing, I slip in beside him and smile as he wraps his arm around my waist and buries his face into my neck.

"Ace." I sigh, hugging his neck and laying my cheek on top of his head.

He lets out a groan as he stretches his arms out and rolls over onto his back, taking me with him until I'm half laying on him.

"G'morning." He mumbles, rubbing the sleep from his eyes with the back of his hand. 

"Morning, mi amor." I reply, smiling down at him.

"Where you heading off to?" He mutters and squints his eyes open to look at me.

"My shoot," I tell him.

"You're beautiful." He blurts out, sliding his hands
inside of my shirt and roaming them up my back.

"Thank you." I reply, pecking his lips. "But I gotta go."

Wordlessly, he nods his head and leans up slightly to kiss my cheek. After saying goodbye to him, I quickly leave for my shoot before I'm late.

xXx

The shoot went well and we managed to finish a little early which is good. By the time I get home, Ace is already here. The twins, who are seventeen, are still at school though I think Matteo's gonna be late because of practise.

Anyways, Ace decided to do a barbecue for dinner so while he's prepping for that I'm getting us drinks. Hopefully the food will be done by the time the kids get home but I doubt it.

"Baby come outside," Ace comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist as he buries his face into my neck.

"Getting drinks."

"Taking your sweet time." He grumbles, lifting his head up.

"Shut up," I say. "Go check on the food."

"Still cooking."

I glance at him over my shoulder and stick my tongue out at him in response. He only smirks and shakes his head at me before leaving to go back outside.

After getting the drinks, I make my way outside and place them on the table. "I have an idea." I speak up.

"What is it?" He asks, glancing at me over his shoulder.

"Why don't we prank the twins?" I suggest.

"How exactly?" He questions, sitting down on the patio chair and looking up at me with furrowed brows.