Boy Talk

Reyna has started to bring a few boys over

Reyna has started to bring a few boys over. Not a lot though but it's still something we need to have a discussion about. Just so I know she's safe. And I will talk to her when she gets home from school.

Ace doesn't know this however. He'll most likely freak out if he found out.

"What are you doing?" I ask Ace, watching him take off the underbody shield from his car in the garage.

I just got back from work and went to look for him. I couldn't find him upstairs so I went down here.

He's wearing a white fitted tank top that reveals his veiny tatted arms and grey sweatpants. His bicep muscles flex with each movement he does and I find myself staring at them a little longer than usual.

"Taking this damn tracker of my car." He grumbles.

"Tracker? How did it get there?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and sit down beside his car as I watch him work.

"I don't know. I just heard this beeping noise from underneath the car. Someone must've put it here when I was at work or something."

"People are crazy." I sigh, shaking my head.

He hums and rolls out from underneath the car to grab something. Sitting himself upright, he grabs a tool from the toolbox and smiles when he glances over at me.

He leans over and pecks my lips. "Sei così carina." He whispers softly.

(You're so pretty)

I grin and cup his cheeks. "Yeah?"

"Mm. The prettiest." He mutters, kissing the tip of my nose and pulling away so he can go back to his car.

"You're not so bad yourself corazón." I pat his thigh and smirk.

"Don't lie to yourself darling."

"Never." I grin.

He rolls back out with the tracker in his hand this time. He sits himself upright and puts his tools away before standing up and helping me off the floor. I watch him take his gun from the side and throw the tracker upwards, successfully shooting it midair.

He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his forehead against mine. "Can I take you out tonight?" He mutters.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "Depends on where we're going."

"Anywhere you want baby." He says, pecking my cheek and pulling away.

Guess I have to figure out where we're going tonight. To be honest I have no idea where to go but I'll figure it out.

We walk back upstairs onto the main floor. Ace leaves to take a shower while I finish off some work in the living room.

Couple minutes go by and the front door opens and closes, which means that the twins are finally home. Walking out the living room, I furrow my eyebrows when I only see Matteo at the door, taking his shoes off.