Fight

"Kill all men with red ribbons

"Kill all men with red ribbons. Dalton is to be kept alive, capiscimi?" I cross my arms over my chest, looking around the group of men in front of me.

(Understand me?)

They're going on a mission tomorrow so I've been training them all day. Dalton is the leader of one of the local drug gangs in NYC that have been irritating me over the past couple of weeks.

"Yes sir." They all say in sync.

I nod my head curtly and place my palms on either side of the map that's on the table in front of me. "Carlos will lure him out of the building so once he's out of sight the group of men that are waiting outside will go inside and eliminate any threats." I explain, "Further instructions will be given through the ear pieces. No one comes out alive."

They nod their heads in understanding, listening intently to what I'm saying.

"This area here," I point to the office on the map, "don't go in until I get there. You two," I point to two random men from the group, "guard those do—"

"Ah Mamà!" I hear my son groan and then suddenly the door to the meeting room slams open.

"Wait until your father hears about this." River grits out angrily.

Looking up from the map, I furrow my eyebrow when I see River pinching my fourteen year old sons ear as she drags him into the room. My concern grows when I see his black eye and busted lip.

"Leave." I command my men. They nod their heads firmly and pile out of the room.

"Riv?" I walk around my desk and make my way over to them.

"Papà tell her!" My son winces, rubbing his ear when River releases it.

"No, tell him why you look like this Matthew," River says angrily and glares at him.

"I got into a fight." He grumbles.

"You got into a what? Why?" I question, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Because some asshole started on me!"

I scratch the back of my head and run my thumb over my smirk. "Did you win?"

"Ace he sent the kid to hospital!" River grits out and glares at me.

Damn. Hospital? That's my boy.

"He fuckin' deserved it. I fucked him up dad." Matteo says with a smirk.

"Matthew!" She bellows.