Jealous

My Mom and Dad host these annual balls for the mafias that they have alliances with to attend

My Mom and Dad host these annual balls for the mafias that they have alliances with to attend. Today Audrey and I are going to it. It's Audrey's first time attending a ball and I know she's nervous but I've been reassuring her countless of times that everything will be okay.

We left the triplets with Alyssa and the guys. They're apparently taking them to the theme park for the day and will drop them back off tomorrow morning. Since Liliana is still only one, Audrey wanted to bring her with us and we are so her mind will be at ease.

Mom and Dad have already left but we're running a bit late because of my girl. She's taking a while to get changed because she keeps changing her outfit. I don't understand why. She looks perfect in anything.

"Baby, let's go." I call out from the bed, watching her take off another dress through the full length mirror opposite our walk-in wardrobe.

"One more dress." She calls back and I groan, falling back against the bed.

Liliana immediately crawls over to me and sits beside me, laying her head against my face. I kiss her cheek and lift her up on to my chest as she wraps her tiny hands around my thumbs.

"My little princess," I grin, kissing the back of her hands. "You're so pretty."

"Papà." She babbles and she smiles so widely her little dimples pop out of her cheeks.

"Yeah Papà loves you," I say, sitting myself upright with her in my arms. "You know that?"

Walking towards the closet, I step inside and wrap my free arm around Audrey's waist. "Are you done?" I murmur into her ear.

"Yeah. What do you think?" She steps back and gives me a full view of the lavender ball dress she's wearing. My heart skips a foolish bit at the sight of her and I don't know how long I've been staring at her but I can't keep my eyes off her.

"You're so beautiful." I breathe out, completely mesmerised by her beauty.

No matter how many times I compliment her she still blushes at them even after all these years. "Thank you."

Fuck. I love how shy she gets. I love that smile of hers. I love the fact that I'm hers. And I especially love the fact that she's all mine.

"So beautiful." I whisper, leaning down to kiss her. I feel her smile against my lips and I spiral, melting into her completely. Caving into her touch. Her taste. Her smell. Everything.

Only then do we break away when our daughter starts whining in my arms. I peck her lips once more before finally pulling away and attending to Liliana.

xXx

We finally made it to the ball and as soon as we did Reyna immediately took Liliana away to fuck knows where while Audrey and I greet the guests.