Frustrated

Being pregnant is so frustrating

Being pregnant is so frustrating. I'm six months long and you would think I'd get use to it by now but no. I've only grown more and more frustrated. It's only because I'm always feeling so down. It feels like I'm tired 24-7 and little things just piss me off. And half the time I can't even do stuff on my own which makes me feel helpless.

Right now Ace and I are watching a movie but it just finished. I couldn't even focus on it because my stomach hurts like a motherfucker. I didn't wanna tell Ace because I know he'll only just worry. Throughout this whole pregnancy he has been amazing. I'm so grateful for him because I can't do this without him.

"Let's go to bed, love." He says, getting up from his seat and helping me up from the couch.

A sudden wave of dizziness over comes me and I wince, closing my eyes. I tighten my grip on his hands and release a slow breath as I feel my sharp pains in my stomach.

"Riv?" His voice grows concerned. "What's wrong?" I can only shake my head but that answer doesn't seem to satisfy him. "Are you in pain?"

I nod my head and he frowns. Abruptly, he sweeps me off my feet and carries me bridal style up the stairs.

"It's okay. I've got you." He says softly, dipping his head down to peck my cheek.

I hug his neck and breathe a sigh of relief as he opens the door to our room. I can already feel the pain slowly start to dissipate just by being in his arms.

Carefully, he lays me down on our bed and then lifts my shirt up enough to reveal my stomach to him. He rubs my stomach with gentle hands and places soft kisses along it. Reaching over, her grabs the bottle of lotion from the nightstand and squirts some into his palm before massaging my stomach in soothing circles. I let out a sigh of relief, feeling myself begin to melt under his gentle touch.

"That better, hm?" He mutters, leaning his forearm beside my head and brushing hair away from my forehead.

"Yes, thank you." I murmur, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Of course baby," He smiles and cups my cheek. "Can I get you anything else?"

"It's okay." I reply and he nods his head then gets up from the bed.

Minutes later we get ready for bed and turn the lights off. Ace brings me into his arms; my back to his front. He slips his hand underneath my t-shirt and buries his face into my neck with a soft sigh.

"Ace." I say after a long moment of silence.

"Hmm?" He hums.

"I love you." I mutter and I feel him smile against my neck.

He lifts his head and tilts my chin up then leans his head down to kiss my lips. "I love you." He whispers softly against my lips.

Couple minutes go by and I'm already wide awake but Ace is knocked out. I'm kinda thirsty so I guess that's why I can't sleep. I decide to get out of bed and get myself a drink from the kitchen.