Divorce?

I wake up to the feeling of Ace peppering soft kisses all over my face

I wake up to the feeling of Ace peppering soft kisses all over my face. Rubbing my eyes, I look up at him as a small smile stretches across my lips at the sight of him. Shirtless with his bed hair lapped over his forehead.

"Morning." He says, his voice deeper than usual.

"Mhm." I hum, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're so beautiful," He presses another kiss to my cheek and slowly works his way down to my neck. "I just want to kiss every inch of you."

Grinning, I trail my fingers through his brunette curls as he leaves feather-like kisses down my neck to my stomach.

Then he smirks against my skin when he notices my change of breathing. However, he suddenly sits up and I almost groan from the loss of contact.

Leaning down, he brushes his lips against mine and whispers, "I'll make you feel good, love."

And fuck he kept his word.

xXx

After stepping out of the shower, I wrap a towel around myself and see Ace finishing up with brushing his teeth. He's still has a towel draped loosely around his hips since he got out not too long ago before me.

Once I've brushed my teeth, he wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face into my neck with a sigh.

"You okay?" I ask, running my hands through the back of his hair.

"Mm," He nods his head. "What do you wanna do today?"

"I have an idea." I say and he lifts his head up to meet my gaze.

"Oh God," He mutters and I giggle, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What is it?"

"Why don't we tell the twins that we're getting a divorce?"

"Are we getting a divorce?"

I scoff and roll my eyes. "What do you think, genius?"

"I'd like to hope not." He grumbles.

"Well today you have to," I reply. "Because we're pranking them."

He drops his forehead down to mine and smiles against my lips. "You leaving me?"

"Never." I smile against his lips and then kiss him softly.

xXx

While waiting for the twins to get back from school, I decided to get started on dinner. Matteo has practise and Reyna is out with her friends so they'll be here late. Well, in about a couple of minutes now.