Ex

I'm sitting on the bed when I hear the bathroom door open and looking up from my phone, I see River walking out in just her towel

I'm sitting on the bed when I hear the bathroom door open and looking up from my phone, I see River walking out in just her towel. Biting my bottom lip, I watch her as she walks to our closet to get dressed.

Putting my phone down, I get up from the bed and walk in after her. Wordlessly, I wrap my arms around her waist and spin her around. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion and opens her mouth to speak but I smash my lips against hers.

She sucks in a sharp breath and wraps her arms around my neck as I slip my tongue inside her mouth. Backing her up against the wall, I place a hand on the back of her head and deepen the kiss.

Just the taste of her makes me weak and I can't get enough.

Her hands fist my shirt tightly and a soft moan leaves the back of her throat. My hands move to her towel and I slowly undo it, trailing my lips down her neck as I suck on her soft skin.

Lifting her into my arms, I squeeze her ass as she wraps her legs around my waist and tugs on my shirt. Pulling back slightly, I hold her up with one arm and use my free hand to slip my shirt off.

Once I do, she wraps her arms around my neck and brings me back down to her lips. Kissing her, I press my body against hers and close my eyes, high on the taste of her. The feel of her.

I just want more of her and that's exactly what I get.

xXx

"You should stop working." River says from behind me, massaging my shoulders and I melt under her touch.

We went to my company building for a bit and although I told her she doesn't have to come she wanted too.

"You wanna go out for lunch?" She asks, wrapping her arms around my neck from behind and resting her chin on my shoulder.

"Sure. Where'd you wanna go?" I lean back slightly and run my hands down my face.

"I don't know. We'll find somewhere." She says, straightening her spine. "Give me your keys."

I regard her from an upside down angle and raise my eyebrows. "Oh, you're driving now?"

"Dipshit. Why else would I ask for you keys?" She retorts.

"Sometimes I wanna run you over with my car but kiss you at the same time." I say, smiling up at her as she narrows her eyes at me.

"So romantic, aren't you?" She replies sarcastically and rolls her eyes. "How did I get so lucky?"

"That's what I'm saying."

"Shut up and give me the keys." She deadpans, walking around the couch to stand in front of me.

Sighing, I ease off my rear and take my car keys out of my pocket. "So demanding." I mutter, handing her the car keys.