Cravings

My wife is five months pregnant now and her pregnancy cravings have been wild recently

My wife is five months pregnant now and her pregnancy cravings have been wild recently. She has been trying to convince me try some of the foods she's been craving with her but seeing her eat sausages and jam makes it really easy to say no.

Sometimes I have to get whatever she's craving in the middle of the night for her. I don't mind at all. I just want her to be as comfortable as possible throughout this whole pregnancy.

"Can you please try them with me?" River asks me again, wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my back.

"Not happening, Riv." I reply, putting the last of the washed dished into the cupboard.

"Please." I glance at her over my shoulder to see her frowning up at me.

With a sigh, I wrap an arm around her waist and lift her to my front. Dipping my head down, I peck her lips and then the bridge of her nose.

"Fine." I mutter and she grins with her pretty ass dimples.

xXx

I feel like I'm gonna regret this but anything for my wife. Even if I end up being sick.

"Okay, first up is pickles and vanilla ice cream." River announces, placing the stuff on the dining room table in front of us before taking a seat next to me.

"God." I mutter under my breath, watching her assemble this pickle ice cream sandwich thing. I don't even know what to fucking call it.

"You try it first." She tells me, putting the plate in front of me.

"How do you even eat this?" I ask, picking up the food. It's already falling apart because the ice cream is melting.

"Like a sandwich." She replies.

Sighing, I take a small bite out of it and grimace when the pickled yet sweet taste runs down my throat.

"Oh my God, how can you eat this?" I ask in disgust before chugging down a few sips from my water bottle.

"I don't know," She shrugs. "I don't even like pickles."

"Moving on." I tell her.

"Takis and lemon juice." She says, putting a bowl of Takis in front of me with lemon juice.

"Show me how it's done."

"Just get a Taki," She says, grabbing one from
the bowl. "And squeeze some lemon juice on it."

I copy her and we take a bite together. Spicy yet a little tangy because of the lemon.

"I fuck with this." I say to her and she grins.