Red

My sister is currently fighting some girl in the schools cafeteria

My sister is currently fighting some girl in the schools cafeteria. I have no idea what the fight is about and I couldn't careless. Mostly because I know she can handle herself, which is why I'm sitting down watching it all unravel. It's like having a front row seat at some movie.

"You whore!" The girl screams in her face.

My sister smirks and crosses her arms over her chest. "I'm not the one sleeping with every fucking guy in this school."

I'm surprised the headteacher isn't here yet.

"But you can't seem to keep your hands off mine!"

Reyna scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Oh please. Nobody would want your sorry excuse of a boyfriend."

The girl slaps her and I smirk, knowing what's about to come next. Reyna pokes the corner of her mouth with her tongue and then lands a hard punch to the girls jaw, sending her straight to the floor.

"Your sisters hot." AJ says.

I shove his shoulder and glare at him. "She's off limits and you know it. Knock it off."

He raises his hands up and a shit eating grin spreads across his lips. "My bad man."

"Don't touch me with those dirty hands." My sister grits out angrily.

"I do what I want!" The bitch screams.

Leaning back in my seat, I roll my eyes at this bullshit and cross my arms over my chest.

"Get off my girl you psychotic bitch!" A random boy from another table gets up from his seat and storms over to where Reyna is.

He grabs her wrists roughly and glares at her.

Now that catches my attention.

"Oh shit." Grey mutters from beside me.

Storming over to him, I clench my fist and land a hard punch to his jaw, sending him straight to the floor. "The fuck do you think you're doing? Don't ever touch my sister." I seethe and the only thing I can see now is red as I repeatedly punch his jaw, turning his face black and blue.

"Or what?" He grits out and tries freeing himself from my death grip as blood spews from his mouth.

I drop my voice so only he can hear. "I'll fucking murder you, you sick son of a bitch. Lay your hands on her again and it'll be the last thing you do."

He swallows and I can already tell there's about fifty cameras on us, recoding this shit.

"Matteo and Reyna Del Rosso! Principles office. Now!" The headteachers voice booms through the hall.

"If I catch you near her again, you're dead." I grit out angrily and shove him to the floor before standing up and walking out the hall with my sister.