Aftercare

My wife wanted a date night so a date night is what she got

My wife wanted a date night so a date night is what she got. First, I took her out to dinner, let her choose any gift she wanted from the mall, and lastly took her out for dessert.

Even after eighteen years together, our dates always feel like the first. This woman never fails to make my heart pound. My love for her grows everyday.

"The kids aren't home." River points out, wrapping her arms around my waist as I close the front door to our house.

"What are you implying, Mrs Del Rosso?" I smirk, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and gazing down at her.

"I think you know what." She whispers, tugging on my tie and dragging me down to her lips.

"Fuck." I mutter against her lips before claiming her mouth.

I feel her smile into the kiss and it drives me crazy. The taste of her is maddening.

Lifting her onto my waist, I carry her up to our room without breaking away from her sweet lips. The second we're in our bedroom, I pin her against the door and help her out of her dress. Once it's off, she frantically helps me out of my shirt before we're on each other's lips again.

My favourite typa drug swear to God.

"You're in for it tonight, baby." I whisper against her lips.

So to end our date off, we fucked. More than once. On multiple surfaces. Until my girl couldn't take it anymore.

xXx

"Shit." I breathe out, falling onto the bed beside her.

The sound of our heavy breathing fills the room as we come down from our high. Shit was intense.

River rolls over on to her side and I don't miss a beat, draping an arm over her shoulders. Her head falls on to my chest with an exhausted sigh and I glance down at her to see that she's already staring up at me.

"Good, baby?" I ask, tucking a loose strand of damp hair behind her ear.

"Mhm." She hums, leaving a light kiss on my jaw.

"Shower?" I mutter, dropping my forehead to hers.

"Carry me." She grumbles.

"Yes ma'am."

Getting out of bed, I carry her bridal style into our bathroom and gently stand her in the shower. While she's washing up, I change the sheets for us and join her soon after.