2 - Scott McCall

It's creepy but i watch Drake fall asleep, once he does i climb down from his house. Suddenly a car crashes into me and i fall to the ground. I get back up to find Drake's father looking at me.

"Scott?" He says questioned and i get up patting off dirt off my jeans.

"Yeah sorry, Mr.Lance." I say to him and he nods.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me and gets close to me.

"I was just hanging out with Drake, a little reunion." I say making up any possible excuse so he won't hurt me.

"Okay? Well drive safe, it's a full moon tonight and there's going to be tons of lunatics out there." He tells me and i nod.

"Thanks sir." I say and walk pass him, he grabs me by the arm and looks at me. "Don't hurt my son, he's all i got." He tells me in a depressed tone, everyone in the family sounds depressed.

"I won't, i promise you i won't let my guard off him." I say as an Alpha. I'll keep my word till i die. He then lets go of me and i walk back to Stiles's jeep. I drive away and then i see a bunch of men beating up a boy. I stop the car and get out, i run to the little group. "Hey leave him alone!" I yell and then a girl in a black leather suit drops down from a roof.

She lands on her feet and then connects her batons into a Bow staff, she starts attacking the men knocking them out as she hits them in the face. She stops attacking and then looks at me, i can't tell who she is with her leather mask covering her identity. She doesn't threaten me and then runs away into the alley.

"Hey!" I yell and chase after her to find out who she is. She jumps into a fire escape and then does some acrobatics to get herself up to the roof. I let her go since i can't climb a roof like that, if she does pop out again, i'll be sure to track her down. It gets me curious since i've never seen a girl like that before here in beacon hills, she fights so well, like she was trained by an expert.

The first thing that pops into my mind is Drake, but Drake isn't mentally strong enough to fight like that. I saw him today beat me up but the girl's moves are different, she fights differently after every attack.

I enter back into the jeep and sigh, i wipe my face and drive back home. Once i get there i enter the house and see Mom in the counter sipping on coffee, waiting for me.

"Mom why aren't you asleep yet?" I ask her and she puts the coffee cup down. She looks at me and swallows, her heart beat is steady meaning that she's calm.

"I was waiting for you." She says worried.

"Sorry." I say and hug her, she holds me tight and i hold her tight too.

"Where were you today?" She asks me and sips on her coffee again.

"I was over at Drake's house." I smile and she looks at me weird as she swallows.

"The Lance family?" She asks surprised.

"Yeah, i saw Drake today at school and I decided to go hang with him." I say and she nods.

"How's he doing? Last i heard about him he kept having panic attacks since the death of his sister."

"He's changed a lot." I say starring at her. "Mentally and Physically." I say and she nods.

"Death changes us all Scott." She says and she's right, ever since Allison i could never love somebody else. Allison was my weakness and i promised myself i wouldn't let anyone that i love(d) die. "You need sleep and i do too." She tells me laying her hand on my shoulder. "My advice for you and Drake is that you don't make him worst." She yawns a little and then turns around. "Night Scott." She says and walks upstairs to her room.