28 - Scott McCall

BEACON HILLS HOSPITAL; 9:10 PM

I walk through the doors to see my mom waiting for me. She quickly grabs my hands dragging to me a secrete area to talk to me. "Why is Peter still alive?" She asks me angry.

"Peter is here?" I say surprised and she raises eyebrows.

"He's here with Drake and his nephew Derek?" She says and I get an angry feeling when she says Drake is here. He's supposed to be at the Christmas party with his father.

"Where is he?" I ask her for the room and she points down the hall. I run down to the room and see Peter awake with an IV in him and a bunch of bandages around his shoulder and body. He looks at me and I spot Drake standing by Peter's death bed wearing all black and a black leather jacket.

"Look who came." Peter says sarcastically rolling his eyes and I look at Drake. Drake looks at me and I see Derek hiding in the dark sitting on a chair.

Drake walks towards me and we leave the room. I cross my arms and we look at our eyes in the hall way. I can't be mad at him, not now.

"What happened?" I ask him straight forward and I'm really worried about him. He's been spending more time alone than he does with me now.

"The League of Assassins came in and attacked Peter almost killing him." Drake says without taking a breath. "I'm still figuring out why though." He says worried and not trusting what Peter has been telling him.

"What were you doing in Derek's loft?" I ask him in an angry voice that I didn't mean.

"I was dropping off a present, then I heard something break loudly and then I saw Peter laying on the floor." He says and his heart beat stays the same. "Where were you?" He asks me crossing his arms.

"I was with Oliver, he's found a lead on your sister's killer."

"Who?" He says wanting an answer now.

"Kyle Grayson." I tell him and we don't know for sure if he's the killer. "He used to be in the League of Assassins and has been targeting the league ever since." I say and I know Drake is going to want to come and get his vengeance on the wolf.

"When are you going for him?"

"Tonight, he's going to target one of the ex league members, Malcolm Merlyn tonight while he's giving out a speech." I tell him and I know Oliver is going to kill me for this but it's right that Drake knows. Drake walks away from me and heads out the door.

Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut.

I run after Drake to see him getting into a Taxi. "Where are you going?!" I yell at him as I open the door of the Taxi.

"To find Oliver." He says and shuts the door on me and the Taxi drivers off.

________________

I arrive at the speech party dressed in a suit. I should be with the pack right now, but I have a job to keep people safe. I don't smell or see Drake and decide that he's with the pack or with Peter.

"Any eyes on Kyle Grayson?" I ask Oliver speaking into the com.

"No, can you smell him?" I sniff in the air and smell a werewolf in my distance. Behind me.

"I have a lead." I say walking away from Malcolm and follow the scent of the wolf. I walk up the stairs of an exit and follow the scent. I find him watching Malcolm from a balcony and quickly pull him back into the wall. He struggles and then he roars at me, his eyes glare golden yellow and he throws me to the ground.

He quickly runs off and gets out from the nearest exit. "He's on the run." I groan speaking into the com and get back up running towards him following him. I follow him through an exit and hear footsteps up into a roof top. I get there and see Arrow interrogating Kyle as Kyle has an arrow thorough his shoulder holding himself down.

"Who hired you!" Arrow yells and I get into the scene and stand close to Arrow.

"Who's he?" Kyle says panting starring behind me and Oliver. We turn around starring at Drake pointing a gun right at Kyle.

"You don't wanna do this." I tell him walking away from Kyle before he shoots me. He has tears in his eyes and he's shaking.

"Yes I do!" He says in anger. Arrow drops down from a fire escape and looks at Drake also.

"Killing him won't bring her back." Oliver says in his voice changer. I look at Drake and this isn't him, he's changed so much.

"I know it won't bring her back, she's dead!"

"If I stood where you were right now, where you're so consumed with rage you can hardly breathe. And if you think taking revenge would make it better, well Drake it won't." Oliver gets close to Drake starring at Drake but Drake never stares back. "It only makes it worst."

I stare at Drake and he never looks back at me. It's like he's a different changed person, who is he? I can't trust him anymore, he's about to kill someone and that's against my pack rules. "Drake put the gun down please." I say softly at him.

"No, he murdered Sara."

"Who's Sara?" Kyle speaks in a groaning voice.

"My sister you son of a bitch!" Drake yells getting even more closer to Kyle. I feel his heartbeat beat like crazy and smell the anger on him. No, not anger, vengeance. "4 nights ago you dug your claws into her chest." Drake says trying to remind Kyle.

"4 nights ago I was in Gotham getting drunk." Kyle says and his heartbeat stays the same.

"You're lying." Drake says and he can't tell since isn't a werewolf like me. If he were although, Kyle would be dead by now. It's a miracle that he's not using his canary cry.

"Look I'm proud of my work, I wouldn't deny it." Kyle says starring right into Drake's eyes.

"Even if there's a gun to your face!" Drake yells at him and Oliver looks at Drake.

"Drake you need to stop this." Oliver says through his teeth.

"He's not lying." I say to Drake trying to help out but it doesn't work of course.

"No, he killed my sister." Oliver gets really close to Drake and Drake starts to stream tears.

"Sara wouldn't have wanted this." He whispers to him.

"Don't tell me that this isn't what Sara would've wanted!" Drake yells and now he doesn't seem so vengeful, he's holding grief now. "Don't you dare either tell me to think about Sara because I'm thinking about her every second!"

"Drake don't pull that trigger-" I say and Drake pulls that trigger but there's no ammo in there. My heart skips a beat and he continues to pull the trigger but nothing comes out.

Drake gasps and takes the aim off Kyle and looks at me and Oliver with tears in his eyes.

"You took the bullets out!" Drake says surprised and then I run to him grabbing the gun from his hands.

"We have to go." Oliver says hearing police sirens. He walks away and I grab Drake's hand and drag him out of the scene so we don't get caught.