6 - Sara Lance

6:00 am - Beacon Hills City

I wait for Drake and Kira to hurry up and meet me at the roof of the clock tower. I spot the Knight's militia roaming around, the soldiers are holding werewolves captive. Kira and Drake sneak up from behind and squat next to me starring at my view.

It's nice to have Drake calmed and not mad at me. Kira in the other hand looks like a female samurai warrior. We had permission of her mother and father so she's on my responsibility. While Drake is on Oliver's responsibility to protect.

I didn't agree to let Drake out in the field, instead i wanted to get him evacuated immediately.

"Canary, they're hurting them." Drake says and i look at him.

"We need to rescue them, you have a plan Katana?" I ask Kira using her code name.

"I thought you would." She answers me and then i look at Drake who presses the button to extend the staff.

"I say we come down from the sky and land. We take them out by surprised by using smoke, then we rescue the werewolves and let them deal with the soldiers while we disappear." Drake says and he's smart. He could be an alpha if he was a werewolf. Drake doesn't look at me and takes out a smoke pellet out of his utility belt.

"Lets go." I say and i don't know what to call him.

The plan goes out right and I take out the soldiers disarming them and they're guns. The werewolves get released and once we're finished the wolves speak to Drake.

"We heard Scott's howl but once we did the soldiers took us all in." One of the teens tell Drake.

"You know where they took the rest?" Drake asks them and the teen turns his eyes golden yellow.

"Downtown, by the gardens." He responds and Drake nods.

"Go meet up with Scott then, it's safe with him." Drake says and the pack of wolves run off. I've honestly never seen him so matured and brave. Drake's head turns towards me and looks at me. "We need to head to the Botanical Gardens. Thats where the rest are." Drake says and i nod.

"Let's go then." I say and we climb rooftops, jump through them until we reach the gardens. Once we get there we see a giant hunk, this could be difficult.

"Same plan as last time?" Drake asks and i disagree this time. The soldiers are spread out, roaming around the area alone.

"We can take them out one by one." I say and Drake disagrees. "Thats the safest way!" I tell him and he looks up at the sky to find Oliver.

"We can have Oliver shoot arrows into the soldiers, and get the hunk away from the wolves and i'll tell him a secret." Drake says and i disagree. "Then have fun with your suicidal plan." He says and jumps down.

"Arrow, protect him." I yell into the the comm and I see Oliver raise his Bow.

I watch Drake run through the area knocking out every soldier, Arrow in the other hands shoots his arrows into the soldiers. "I can't see him." Oliver says into the comm.

Kira is gone and i see her fighting along with Drake. They reach the big hunk and the hunk throws Kira against a pillar. Drake in the other hand dodges every punch and hitting it as hard as he can with his staff.

"Sara he needs you!" Oliver says and i jump down to the ground, i see a helicopter fly down and it's lights go towards Drake.

"Scream!" I yell at Drake and then the hunk takes out Drake. They abandon Kira and I run to her. The hunk gets left behind and i throw a sonic speaker and it makes the hunk falls to the ground. "Where did they take him!" I yell with my foot on the soldier's face.

"I'm not telling you anything bitch!" He says and i grab his hand.

"Tell me or I'll break your fingers!" I yell to interrogate him.

"No!" He yells and I break a finger. "UgH!" He screams and Oliver jumps down.

"TELL ME!" I yell again and the soldier nods.

"They took him into a Pent House in chinatown! Thats all i know!" He tells me and i nod.

"If you're lying i'll break your other arm." I say and break his arm. I slam my boot on his face causing him to knock out. Oliver looks at me crazy, as if i murdered someone.

I've murdered before but i will no more. "Sara this isn't right!" He tells me as i walk away. He grabs my arm and stops me, i turn around and Kira stands behind Oliver.

"I'm not letting Drake go, not like this!" I yell at Oliver and he looks at me disappointed.

"How do you know it's not a trap?" He asks me and i nod. "He's trying to destroy someone you love, it's a trap for you to watch Drake die. He wants you there!"

"What do you want to do then?" I ask him and we both look at Kira.