43 - Drake

Sara's Grave; 10:00 AM
Music - Leia's News/light of the force (medley)

I find Dad there kneeling down paying his respects to Sara. I came here to find him and to also speak with Sara and Dad before I leave town to go train in the Black Widow Program. "Dad." I say standing behind him with my hands in the pockets of my green hoodie.

Dad gets up from the grass and then looks at me strangely. "What are you doing here so late?" He says confused to see me still up. "Oh right, superhero stuff." He winks at me and then I chuckle softly.

"That's what I came here to tell you dad."

"I uh- know about that already." He says and I raise an eyebrow. "Look you're leaving town with that big hot shot guy." He says teasing me a little. I've never seen dad so comfortable with my business but if he's agreeing with me to go then I'm taking the opportunity. "Son, you're my last child and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. If this is what you want, then go for it be happy and do what you want. But I want you to come back in one piece with a beating heart every holiday." He says and we both smile. "Plus it wouldn't hurt to have two bad ass kids?" He shrugs and makes a face to laugh at.

"Thanks Dad." I say hugging him tight and he hugs me tight also.

"Incase you need to make any Top Secret calls to me, which you're going to have to, to catch me up with every night." He says handing me a satellite phone. "Me and your mother's contacts are already in there." He says and I nod. I stuff the phone in my bag and Dad smiles proudly. "I'm proud of you."

"I'm proud of you too dad, I'm proud of us." I tell him until I hear a motorcycle rev in the background. I hear footsteps coming closer to me and I hug dad incase this will be last time seeing him. "I love you Dad." I say in his ear and he nods.

"I love you too son." He says and we let go of each other. I turn my head to my shoulder to see Steve/Captain America standing there next to me in his civilian clothes.

"You ready to go?" Steve asks me and I shake my head no. I haven't finished spoken with Sara yet. I look at Sara's grave and take yellow flowers out of my bag and lay them on Sara's grave. I knee down on her soil and look at her name and the year she died.

"I'll see you around sister." I say giving a kiss to the grave stone. I get up looking at dad and we both give each other a small smile. I walk to Steve and he takes me hand and we walk together to the motorcycle as my dad watches me leave to go be someone else.