33 - Stiles Stilisnki

Beacon Memorial Hospital; 7:13 AM

I lay in the chairs waiting for people to let me in and visit Drake. I sigh looking at my phone at a picture of Lydia as she stands on her locker smiling with her pouted lips. A bunch of Doctors walk around me and time passes by slowly.

Where are you Lydia?

"Hey." Scott comes back from attempting to sneak in Drake's room. I jump a little and pay my attention back at Scott who looks worried and scared. "We're going to have to wait Stiles." He says sitting next to me sighing. "I promise you that we're going to find them."

"It's my fault Scott." I say confessing that I should've joined the car ride with them. If I did I would've stopped this and protected the three of them. "I should've came with them." I say sighing looking at him. "Maybe if I did, Lydia and Kira would be here."

Scott shakes his head at me saying no. "Stiles don't blame yourself, they took them for a reason, and we're going to find why they did and where they are." He says making sure that I'm not blaming myself. I need to find them, whoever is hurting those two, especially Lydia, and when I do find them, they're dead.

"I'm going to find whoever did this to Drake, Lydia and Kira and put them through horrible pain." I say and see from a window that the sun is rising. Have I been here all day? All night?

Scott nods slowly clenching his jaw. Scott's mom, Melissa, walks towards us finally to give us some access to Drake. "Drake's awake, and he's not talking to police officers." He's being the difficult stubborn person he is, great. Scott and me get up showing us that we want to see him now.

"Can we see him?" Scott says worried playing with his fingers since that's what he does when he gets super nervous about things like this. Melissa tilts her head at Scott nodding at him, Melissa guides us to Drake's private room and I see him lying in the bed starring at a wall as I peek through the door's window.

His face is all bruised up, black eye, and a busted lip. This time his face is worst than that other time he saved that family. He never said why he was out in the first place but I'm guessing it's for a personal reason.

Scott opens the door and walks in first and Drake tilts his head at him. I walk in from behind and the door shuts slowly from behind me.

"Drake." Scott gasps grabbing a chair and setting it next to Drake's bed. I stand next to Scott and I see his hands grab Scott's. "What happened?"

"The Penguin took them." Drake says in a voice that makes him sound like he's not as weak as he looks. Drake rises from the bed wanting to go and get Lydia. Scott puts him back down shaking his head at him.

"You need to rest." Scott tells him and Drake shakes his head. Sometimes Drake reminds me of Allison a little, the way they fight, their expert intelligence on weapons. They're both fearless, brave and somehow, loving.

"Scott our friends are going to die if we don't get there in time." Drake begs Scott to get up and Scott shakes his head no. Scott can't loose someone else he loves again, he fell in love with Allison and let her go and she's dead. His second love, Kira, who he let her go also to be safe from her kitsune powers.

Sometimes I wait for Scott's powers to go out of control. Knowing him though, his powers will never go out of control. Derek taught him everything he needs to know about being a werewolf. What took Derek his whole life to learn, took Scott maybe a year or two.

"Stay here okay. I'm going to find Lydia and Kira, I promise." Scott says kissing Drake's forehead. He lets go of Drake's hand and then stands up looking at me.