5 - Drake Lance

They have men with guns walking around, keeping guard of me. I'm tied up to a chair with the man in heavy armor and that stupid mask of his on him standing next to me. He stares at me, and me and him are in a chamber. I stay relaxed as possible planning each way to get out of here and escape. I can't scream or else the collar on my neck will shock me, trust me i've tried.

"You don't look so scared." The man in the mask says kneeling down and starring at me. I look into the mask trying to find his eyes, i can't find them, the mask is thicker than i thought.

"Why should I?" I ask him and then look away from the mask. I hear a gun click and he aims the gun to my head. My heart beat stays the same and i smirk. "I know you wouldn't, you need me for your master plan." I say and i know whats going on. I have no idea who these people are and by watching too many TV i would be the hostage to their plan. By being there specific hostage they would obviously want me alive to attract the person they want.

"You're smarter than i thought." He says and then leaves the gun from my head.

I hear banging coming from outside the chamber and the building. "Tell me, why do you need me?" I ask him and the man ignores me. "What do you really want?" I say convincing the man, to get me out of here so i can grab his gun from his hands and shoot him.

"Whatever you're doing." He says turning around. "It's not working."

"At least i tried." I say and then the doors open to the PentHouse. I find Kira with a sword and then i look up to the sky roof and see Scott's red glowing eyes and another pair of blue eyes.

"Kill her!" The man says and unties me. He grabs me from the bicep and holds me tight. Scott jumps down from the roof and then everyone gets beaten down. "Your friends are all pathetic." The guards hold everyone hostage with guns to their heads. He looks up to see a girl in black and then chuckles.

Something drops from the roof and then makes a super sonic noise breaking the glass and then disabling the collar on my neck. The guards take their guns off everyone and then i cover my ears. The sonic goes off and then the girl drops down fighting everyone with Scott and Kira joining in with the girl.

"Kill the Canary!" The man says and i smirk. Once the Canary and the pack finishes with everyone they stare at me and the man holding me.

"Let go of him!" The Canary says with her voice jammer.

"You killed my brother! And now i'm going to kill yours!" He throws me on my knees and Scott stares at me worried. I don't know what he means, because Sara is dead. I suddenly then realize, Sara is the Canary. It sounds stupid and impossible but who else could the man be talking about?

"Sara?" I gasp and she stares at me.

"Funny, he didn't know you were alive, to now find out to his death." He says chuckling. Why didn't she save my life and tell me that it was her. Does she know how much pain she could've saved?

"But i'm not going to die." I say angrily and pissed. I suck in my stomach and I scream at the man blowing him through the walls of the penthouse. I stand back up once the man is gone. I stare at Sara with tears in my eyes.

She looks at me and takes her wig off along with her mask. "Hi Drake." She says and i shake my head not believing that she is alive. She walks towards me and gives me a hug, i hold her and start crying. Scott stares at me and then Sara gets off of me.

I hear police sirens and she touches my jaw. I shake my head and push her off of me. "Don't act like I forgive you." I say with anger inside of me. If she was alive why didn't she tell me? Why didn't she call or anything?