4 - Scott McCall

I was at Drake's house listening to their arguments, i didn't understand what they were talking about but i managed to hear Sara's name. Also how she might be alive, i sigh and suddenly i see the girl in black starring at a window of Drake from far away.

I spot her and she doesn't notice me, i start sneaking up on her in stealth. I climb up to a roof top and then she spots me and runs. I run after her chasing her after rooftop after rooftop, i'm not letting her go this time.

I tackle her and she drops this little speaker and it emits a powerful sonic noise. I stomp on it and it breaks, she looks at me seriously and then stands up facing me.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I say and put my hands up. "Who are you?"

"If you knew your life would never be the same." She says and i walk towards her. "But I'm not taking the chances." She says and then the speaker makes a high pitched noise hurting my ears. I fall to the ground on my knees and the speaker explodes into a smoke pellet, once the smoke clears she's gone.

I sigh and try and look for the girl, but she's gone. Suddenly something hits me in the head and i get knocked out.

-------------------------

When i wake up i see Stiles and Derek looking down at me. "Hey, he's awake!" Stiles says and i open my eyes more wider and get up.

"What happened?" I ask rising up from the couch.

"We found you knocked out in a roof top." Stiles says and then looks at Derek.

"Actually i found you, Stiles just told me you were missing." Derek says taking all the credit. "Anyways what happened out there?"

"I was tracking down the girl in black? I had a hold of her and i was about to see who she was, next thing you know her sonic speakers went off and exploded into some smoke bomb. Then something hit me in the head." I say explaining what happened. I see its already noon by the rise of the sun shinning on my face. I'm inside Derek's loft for sure, his giant windows have a view of Beacon City.

"The girl in black?" Derek says questioned.

"Yeah she's some vigilante." Stiles says and then Derek nods slowly. "She wears a mask." Stiles says and spots something on my hoodie. He snatches a piece of blonde hair and touches it.

"Thats not real hair." Derek says examining the hair.

"It's a wig type of hair." Stiles says and these two just talk and talk.

"So you're saying she's wearing a wig and a mask?" I say questioning whats going on.

"What other clues do we have?" Derek asks Stiles.

"Well the first time the girl popped up, she was stopping criminals and everything else. The next she saved Drake from being raped and harassed." Stiles says and then looks at me.

"Then i caught her watching Drake-"

"Wait Drake Lance is back in town?" Derek interrupts. "Like the one who's sister died in the fifth grade?"

"Wasn't there a survivor in that boat crash?" Stiles asks me and i nod.

"Yeah, his name Oliver Queen, he's like a rich playboy. He survived on some island for years." I say explaining. "What do you think?"

"What if Sara is the girl in black?" Derek says and looks at Stiles.

"Thats ridiculous? Why would you say that?" Stiles looks at Derek.

"Because if Oliver Queen survived then Drake's sister should've also! At least some other way instead of an island." Derek says and he has a point.