39 - Drake

Arrow Hideout; 11:08 PM 🏹

When I wake up it's possible around 12:30 at night. "Wow wow." Stiles says worrying about me and runs towards me as I get up slowly and rising up. "Hey, hey." Stiles whispers to me helping me rise up. "How are you feeling?" Stiles says to me giving me the warm cup of coffee that he probably drank from.

I hold onto the coffee cup and try to remember what the hell happened. "When Zytle hit me with Vertigo. I saw Sara." I hesitate. "She was alive. And she was calling me a fraud." I say disgusted with myself. "I was crazy to think that I was fit to wear Sara's jacket. I just wanted to follow into her footsteps." I tell Stiles trying to be honest with him. Probably more honest than I am with Scott.

"You're right." Stiles says nicely. "I hope I'm not out of line here. But I think Sara wore that mask as much as to hide her demons as much as she did to help people." He says talking about my sister since he knew her. "And I don't see that with you." Stiles looks at me serious and I stare back at him. "You have a light, inside of you that Sara never had." He says being sweet but being serious at the same time. "So, maybe you should try to stop being Sara and maybe be yourself." He says referring to Black Canary. I hug Stiles and he hugs me back tighter than usual.

"Thanks." I say being thankful for him in my life.

I hear a loud quick nonstop beeping noise and then we stop hugging. "What's that?" I ask curiously and Stiles quickly walks towards the computer.

"One of the Chemical drones that Zytle stole tonight just sent out a GPS signal."

"Why?" I ask getting off the table and standing up straight.

"Because he just opened it." Stiles says worried and I realize that none of the boys are here so it's just me again.