42 - Scott

Arrow Hideout; 11:45 AM 🏹

I continue my usual training with Oliver by sparring with him. I punch his face but he dodges to the side, grabbing my arm and throwing me to the ground. This has been my 5th takedown in the last hour and I'm fighting lousy.

Oliver gets down and I stay on the floor groaning in pain. "Congrats!" Stiles yells clapping and getting up from his chair that he's been watching us two guys fight.

It's been a couple of days since me and Drake's break has been going on now and Oliver has noticed it. I usually try to keep my personal life away from vigilante life but it's hard to hide it when it shows when you fight.

Oliver gives me a hand and i get back up with his help as he pulls me up from the ground. He gives me a towel and I go to my protein shake drinking it fast. I haven't told anyone about the break but Stiles has noticed my absence of presence with Drake.

"What's bothering you?" Oliver straight up asks me after I finish gulping down all the protein in my shake.

"Nothing." I say ignoring the question and attempt to walk away but he grabs my bicep pulling me back.

"Your fighting is weak, something is bothering you and I haven't seen Drake down here in days."

"Maybe he's tired of hearing all your lectures." I say rudely grabbing my shirt. I put my shirt on and then Stiles gets up noticing the discomfort in me.

"You know it doesn't take a werewolf to know when someone is feeling bothered by something." Oliver says crossing his arms looking at me. "You can tell us, we won't judge." I sigh looking at my tattoo on my bicep.

"It's about Drake isn't it?" Stiles asks me and I nod.

"We kinda broke up and he told me that he needed some space but I just don't know how much space he really needs." I say not knowing if I should text or call him.

"Have you spoken with him?" Oliver asks and I shake my head no.

"I think it's better if we didn't." I say and the only reason why I agreed to this break up is because of our trust issues and things that I am hiding from him to keep him sane. Obviously that's not working. "This whole Sara thing has been changing him."

"You are also changing." Oliver asks and I haven't noticed it. "You both have gotten more mature." Oliver says grabbing a shirt. "I think that you are going to a separate path that Drake can't follow with you, and you should stop trying to bring him in that path." He's right, I've been trying to get Drake to be like me; Protective, and responsible.. Aware of my actions.

"What path do you think Drake is taking?" I ask worried about him and Oliver shrugs.

"Something that you can't follow. That I can't even follow." He says and I'm scared and worried about Drake. "But it's better if you leave him do his thing. Give him his space and try and stay out of his life as he said." He says and i nod.

"I'm going to go get lunch." I say going to leave the hideout and go find Drake and speak with him. I know I shouldn't speak with him but I miss him too much. There's something about me wanting to protect him and it's my duty.

Oliver nods at me and I leave the hideout with money in my pocket. I walk out trying to catch Drake's scent and when I catch it, it leads to a restaurant. I try not to get noticed by him as I watch him eat lunch with other friends as he laughs and smiles.

I see a fit guy in there sitting next to Drake and he speaks with him. Drake smile and laughs and I feel jealousy, i can't do anything. We're on a break and he needs a ton of space if he wants to recover from some things.