10 - Oliver Queen

"Mr.Shrek is here to see you." My assistant tells me as I sit in my office. Being the CEO of Queen is hard, business is hard. Today I have a meeting with the CEO of Shrek and he's here to make my finances higher with his creations for Christmas this year.

"Tell him to come in." I say formally and pat my suit down. Shrek comes in and I see him walk in with a pale thin woman. "Hello, Mr.Shrek." I offer my hands as a gesture for him to shake it.

"Please call me James." He says nicely and shakes my hands. I look over at the woman next to him and over my hand.

"Selina Kyle." She says shaking my hand and she fixes her glasses. She holds a clipboard close to her chest and lightly smiles at me nervous. Abusive boss? I shake it off and decide not to care about it. Unless it's a psychotic killer then I will.

"Get me some Coffee Selina," James says and Selina quickly nods her head and runs an errand for him. "Anyways now that the cat is out of the place, I wanted to ask you about some things." He says and I nod sitting at my office table with him sitting across from me.

_______________

Scott McCall

I quickly kick the giant boxing bag. I sweat a lot and see Drake over my shoulder sparring with Sara as he wears a black tank top, black tights, and black cuffed boots. "You're not thinking about your moves." Sara says nicely to him but Drake is annoyed with her presence here. Drake holds his staff and swings it and Sara quickly dodges it by squatting down. Drake acts quickly and swings the staff down and Sara leaps to the side. "You need to be quick, and unpredictable!" She says as Drake thinks of his next move.

Sara then tries to punch Drake but Drake quickly swings the staff at her hand hitting her hand. Sara reflexes quickly and Drake hits her right in the stomach, it makes Sara bend down and pant a little. She quickly smiles and then Drake stops.

"Was that good enough?" Drake says enjoying his round of sparring. He throws his staff to the ground and he's not that mad at his sister anymore. He hasn't apologized yet, and I don't think he will. The doors quickly open to our hide out and we see Oliver walk in with a surprised look on his face to see Drake here.

Me and Oliver are good friends, and we've been stopping all types of things. Sara in the other hand has been dealing with personal assassin business. All that League Of Shadow things, everyone's been wanting her back, and you can never leave the Shadows unless the master let's you out, or you die.

"What are you doing here?!" Oliver asks really loud looking over at Drake. Drake stops fighting and shakes his head. "Sara I thought you weren't going to bring him to this!" Oliver yells arrogantly.

"Calm your abs Oliver." Drake walks by towards me and glances over at me. His feet clack against the floor as he walks to his clothes. "It's not like I'm joining the team anyways." He says and then looks up and looks over at me. I hear his heartbeat rise a little and then it makes me question his thoughts. "I'm going home anyways, night." He tells everyone walking into the secret elevator. He looks at everyone as he stands straight taking his phone out and the doors close.

"Why?" Oliver looks at Sara and I walk towards them. "We already have one to worry about." Oliver says pointing at me and I sigh.

"I can handle myself?" I say sitting down in a chair by the computers as Oliver and Sara talk by the boxing ring. Sara gets out of the ring and shakes her head.

"I want to reconnect with him."

"Yeah do it somewhere else? Or something else!" Oliver says freaked out and I don't know what's the big deal.