27 - Peter Hale

Peter's loft; 12:03 PM / Christmas Eve 🎄🎅🏼

"Kick higher!" I yell at the bird and he does so. "Not strong enough, I know you can do better!" I yell giving him more motivation. It's been days that I've been giving Drake, or the Black Canary secret training sessions.

He's been attracting me lately, something about him just attracts me to him. He makes me want to kiss him, rip him to shreds. I'm a violent person with violent habits but with this bird around in my life he puts some light into it.

Drake kicks me in the abs and then gets behind me, jumping on my shoulders with his legs wrapped around my neck. He then pulls himself back and slams me to the ground.

I look up at him as I lay on my back shirtless and sweaty. "You're getting better at this." I tell him and he squats down looking into me not making a sweat.

"Maybe I have a good teacher." He says in a very soft voice smiling at me.

"Or maybe I have a good student."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." He winks getting back up, from the floor. I quickly get up and I have to check if his bruises recovered on his ribs.

"Hey come here real quick." I tell him and he stands in front of me. "Let me just check if you healed yet." I say pulling up his shirt and taking it off. I look at his muscles and lay my hands on his stomach, I poke the bandages and he doesn't groan. "Does that hurt?" I ask him in a soft voice.

"No." He says in his soft soothing husky voice. "Actually, I think it healed." He unwraps the bandages and shows me his normal skin tone and it's as if nothing happened to him. His face healed properly also so I'm not so worried about him anymore.

I lay my hands rubbing his sides and I get so side track. "This isn't you Peter" my mind speaks. Drake has his hands on my shoulder and then I look at him. "Kill him, slit his throat now!" He comes in for a kiss and attaches his lips.

"Are you okay?" He pushes me off and suddenly everything turns back to normal, my hands were never on him, he was never kissing me.

Daydreaming

"Yeah, hey it's almost lunch time." I say changing the conversation. "I have lunch almost ready you wanna stay for awhile more and eat here?" I say being a soft wolf that I've never been in my life.

"Actually, I was, going to go out with Scott for lunch today," He says grabbing bag and I wait for a but.

"But?" I say giving him puppy eyes to convince him to stay for lunch. He grabs his phone and reads it and then gets disappointed.

"He canceled on me again." He says really torn apart, good easier for me to kill Scott for my alpha power. He sighs and then walks towards me and then gives me a light smile. "So what's for lunch then?" I get nervous since I have nothing for lunch.

"Actually I have nothing." I say and we both laugh at the same time. "How about we go out for lunch? And talk, have a normal conversation?"

"Sounds great." He says sniffing a little. I smell sadness on him with little joy.

"Hey don't be sad, it's Christmas Eve! Be happy." I say going in for a hug for him. I hug him tight and this is what I've been waiting to do. He lays his head on my shoulder, and this would be my first time giving anyone a hug in what would be years for me.