23 - Drake

Derek's loft; 11:01 AM 🌞

"Please sit." Peter tells me and me and Stiles sit down on a couch. Stiles looks nervous and I don't know why, Peter to me seems like a reasonably nice man but I've heard bad things about him. I don't trust Peter but I should if he's giving me information like this about Sara to give me any lead to find her killer.

"Sara was killed by a werewolf and I want to know if she had any.. Enemies that were werewolves in the League?" I ask getting straight forward with the clues I already found.

"She had some, but they've all should've been dead by now." He says in a very hesitant voice and then Stiles looks up at him.

"Did you just hesitate?" He asks Peter as he starts getting very nervous. I notice it also and Peter sighs getting up from his couch chair. He turns his back at us starring at the cold blue window of the loft and starring out into the apartment.

"The League of Assassins, they were a myth to me, I didn't believe into them until I saw the assassins with my own eyes." He says explaining about something I don't know or quite understand. "They were well known for their master, the Demon, his name is Ra's Al Ghul. He's been alive for thousands of years, and died a thousand times, maybe even killed a thousand warriors and innocents in his lifetimes." He says turning to me and Stiles and he stares at both of us. "I didn't believe in that stupid old man until I saw him with my own eyes when I went to go look for the demon." He says and then sits back down in his chair. "That's where I met Sara." He says looking at me with his deadly eyes. "When I found Ra's, Sara was in her first year as an assassin, I didn't know her well but I always heard her kill many people. When I did meet her she was different, people don't just join the assassins, they're picked. But Sara was there and her name in the league was alttuyur alssufra' known as the canary. Sara in the league was dead, and alttuyur alssufra' was born."

"What was your name in the league?" I ask him crossing my arms and he smiles a little at me.

"Sara was put in a lot of missions to kill werewolves but some say that she had killed an alpha to protect the league." He says looking away from me avoiding my question. "Some say that the alpha didn't die and survived."

"So you think that the alpha is alive?"

"I think that this alpha, killed your sister. But we can't be for sure because it could've been any werewolf in this whack town, even Scott." He tells me and I start to think maybe Peter is right. Peter moves his head to me and gives me a look like I can trust him. I give him back the same look and my heart beats fast, he then looks at Stiles who is thinking.

"We better go." I say standing up and Stiles does too along with Peter. I look at Peter and give him my hand as a trust that Stiles doesn't know about. "Thanks for the information." I say and he grabs my hand and pulls me in slowly. Stiles watches and I stop moving towards him and I feel his breath on my cold skin.

"If you have anything to share or any trails come to me. I'll always be here." He says in a voice that kills winking at me and then he lets go of my hands.

"Come on." Stiles tells me as he grabs my wrist taking me out of the loft building.

______________

I sit in Scott's bed waiting for him to come back home after school.

What if Peter is right? What if Scott killed my sister and he doesn't know about it?

"If you have anything to share or any trails come to me. I'll always be here." Something isn't right about that sentence he said. His voice when he said that was very, husky and passionate.

"Hey!" Scott says opening the door of his room to see me. He smiles dropping his bag off onto the floor and walking towards me. He jumps onto the bed and lays down. He sighs heavily and his hands crawl up to my back and then onto my shoulder.

"How was school?" I ask him keeping my heart beat normal so he doesn't know what happened today. I can't tell him about Peter or I'll loose my only source for this murder.

"Lonely, it would've been better with you there." He says trying to get back in my head. "How was your day? What did you do with Stiles?" He asks straight forward and I'm hoping Stiles would've shut up.

"Nothing." I say and then lay down next to him. "Did you get any trails to get to Sara?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"The penguin says it was a werewolf who hired him to kill me and Arrow. Of course that penguin didn't do his job yet." He says and I sigh heavily, he lays his hands on my cheek and he has my attention. "Hey we'll find the killer, soon. We just need to put Penguin into his place and make him squawk for us." He says and I nod.

"I just want justice for her. I want to find this killer and take my vengeance on it."

"And do what?" He says worried and scared of me.

"Bring him to justice." I hear Scott's phone ringing once again for Oliver to steal him for the night again.

"It's Oliver, there's another weapons cache happening now and he wants me." He says and I get an idea. He gets off the bed and grabs his black hoodie and puts the hood on. I watch him leave and he opens the window and looks at me. He doesn't say bye or anything and instead jumps out of the window.

Time for me to protect this city now.