38 - Drake / Canary

Outside of Court House; 11:30 AM 🏛

After Werner Zytle's case being closed down he's going back to jail where he belongs for selling illegal drugs and drugging people under their will.

Me and the DA Stan (that is teaching me) stand together observing how Werner goes to jail with all these news reporters surrounding him. I see one of the photographers inject something into one of the guards as Werner makes a stupid speech.

I don't tell Stan anything as he sips on his coffee minding his own business. I decide to step up and Stan let's me go do my intern business. Werner mentions something about the Arrow and I should shut him up.

"Excuse me, Mr.Zytle has no more further comments." I say pushing the reporters out of the way to reach the drug lord. "DA intern Drake Lance," introduce myself and look at the guard who starts looking sort of high. "Take him to the van." I say confused no worries that much and then leave the scene. I back away and the guard looks at everyone crazy, as if he were scared.

The guard puts his gun up aiming it at all the reporters and let's Zytle off his hands. Everyone screams and I know I should do something. Suddenly the guard starts shooting random reporters screaming and breathing very hard.

I finally make my mind up and run up to the guard and swing a hard punch at the guard's face knocking him out. I fix my blonde hair and look everywhere for Zytle and get scared.

"Where's Zytle?" I say starring at the DA Stan and he looks at me wondering also.

__________
Arrow Hideout; 6:00 PM 🏹

"Look this is my favorite part." Stiles says watching the video of me punching the guard with Scott, Derek, and Oliver. I walk down the stairs slowly and quietly so they don't notice me.

"It's pretty convenient, a guy wigs out and Zytle's next advantage." I over hear Scott talking about the situation and I have answers.

"It's not convenient, it's planned. Those where the effects of vertigo." Oliver speaks and I look at Derek and Oliver standing together. Scott joins them standing over Stiles and his new best friend; the computer.

"I thought he was in a full set of restraints?" Derek says and I get to the last step and walk off clacking my feet and bring in food for them. "How did he manage to dose up a federal agent."

"He didn't." I say interrupting the conversation and dropping the food into a table.

"Oh yes! dinner!" Stiles says getting up from the computer and everyone turns their heads to me. Stiles just takes out the hamburger out of the bag and starts eating.

"What's wrong?" I say with confidence looking at the three tuff boys that I could take down. "Was my form off?" Stiles gets back to the computer wiping his fingers super clean and starts typing.

"He's right, I got the reporter."

"Name and address." Oliver and Stiles say at the same time. "I'm on it." Stiles says typing and I drop my other bag with my canary suit in it. Oliver grabs his bow and comes towards me as I unzip my bag. Scott also gets dressed up and Derek just loads a pistol incase.

"What do you think you're doing?" Oliver asks me softly and I look at him without getting angry or anything else.

"I'm coming with you." I say confused.

"No you're not." He says softly and I get mad.

"I just gave you your only lead!" I yell at him and Oliver drops his bow on the table next to my bag.