7 - Drake

They have me tied up inside a tank with air tubes that can release gas. I'm inside a private room and i can't scream. The collar on my neck makes my powers weak.

"So what do they call you?" One of the soldiers look at me. The Other soldier looks at me and i don't bother to answer.

"Well he does scream? So maybe a Banshee?"

"Nah Banshees don't scream that loud." He says and then looks at me. "Plus banshees are mainly women."

"Maybe he's like some hybrid or something?"

"What of do you think?"

"Aphrodite? And maybe banshee?"

"You're not seriously finding this fool attractive!" The militia soldier yells at the other. The doors open and I find the Knight walk in, the soldiers salute the Knight and stand up straight in form.

The Knight looks at me and examines me with his mask.

"Are you going to kill me yet?" I say sarcastically.

"No not yet."

"Why not." I ask him curiously and look at him.

"Guards leave!" The knight says and then presses a button to release me from the tank. I walk out and i stand in front of him. I sigh and pat my shoulders, i look at him and he sighs in anger.

"Why don't you take that mask off?" I ask him and he shakes his head. He gets close to me, maybe an inch between his mask and my face.

"Do you know why you're really here?" He asks me and i shake my head. I've heard from Sara but not what was going on his side of the story. He shakes his head and chuckles a little. "You do know your sister is an assassin right? A cold blooded killer."

"She wouldn't."

"Why do you think she had to die?" He says and i'm confused. "She has been lying to you since she arrived."

"You won't get in my head." I say and he's trying the hardest.

"Your sister killed my brother, in cold blood. Innocent and confused, i said no but she killed him." He says and i look at him. He walks around me in circles explaining the blood and gore and how Sara killed the Knight's brother. "I've watched you Drake, i've been following you, watching you as you sleep, drank the alcohol, rotting and destroying your body. I've been with you ever since!" He tells me and points at me making a statement. Where was Sara? Why didn't she watch over me like the Knight did? "I know what you want." He says and i start to cry, i'm weaker than ever. "Love, a relationship, someone to share your secrets with. Your parents don't want you, you're a freak among everyone. The pack is even scarred of you."

"You're right." I sniff.

"And i want the same. We can be together! I know you! I know more about you than anyone else." He says and he's crazy. He could give me all of that, like no one can. "But i'll have to kill you soon so it wouldn't matter." He says and turns around. He walks away to the door and the door slides open. "Stay here and die of fear gas, or come with me and we can rule the city, together." He says handing me his hand, i think twice about my decision and i let it happen.

I grab his hand and he holds my hand tight. He chuckles very lightly and takes me in, he guides me around the head quarters. Once we get to the knight's lounge i'm left alone with him. He gives me back my weapons and he takes his mask off, i find an attractive man who looks like my age but maybe in his early 20's.

"The name is Jason." He says and gives me his hand. I shake it to make him think i've fallen for his looks. "Jason Todd." He smirks and then he grabs my hand walking me to the view of Beacon Hills being corrupted.

"Why do you do this?" I ask him and he has me in his arms. I touch his lips to seduce him and make him answer my question.

"Vengeance." He says looking at me. He puts his hands on the corset of my costume, moving his hands around my hip slowly.

"Why don't you just kill the canary yourself and all this would end?" I say persuading him to call off his militia. "Or kill me."

"Killing you would just make me want to kill myself." He's attached to me.

"Wasn't that your plan in the beginning?" I ask him and he nods and blushes. "After all you did wanted to kill me. How do i know you won't try to kill me again?" I say and get off of him. I walk away and turn my back towards him.

"I'm sorry, i just never knew that we would have this moment in our lives right now." He says putting his hands on my shoulder. I turn my head towards him and he smiles. "I promise i won't kill you or hurt you." He says and i might have fake feelings now.

"Fine." I say and he smiles. "Now please call off your militia and tanks, this is all just too much." I say and he nods, he presses a button disarming everything and turning off everything. I hear footsteps on top of the blimp ballon that i'm in.

"You hear that?" He asks me and looks up grabbing his gun. It must be Sara or someone else. I decide to kiss him to distract him and he sneaks in a tongue inside. I hear people start to groan outside the lounge door. Jason gets off of me and pushes me away.

The door busts open and i see Sara, but this isn't Sara. Sara doesn't carry a sword around.

"Let go of Drake before i hurt you." Kira says holding up the sword. This has to be a distraction.

Behind me!

People crash through the window and its Oliver and Sara. They aim their gadgets towards Jason and me. I grab my bow staff and extend it, i get armed and Jason's helmet comes on.

"Stop this Jason!" Sara says and comes close to Jason. "I'm sorry."

"You're not sorry!" Jason says and get his gun out. "YOU MURDERED MY BROTHER!" He says hurt. "In cold blood." He says and then his hands touch my neck. I feel a pinch and then I'm not in control. "Sorry Drake." Jason pats me and I can't see anything or feel anything.

______________

When I get back control I open my eyes slowly to see Sara starring over me and the place burning. My head hurts and I gasp. I blink slowly and look over. I feel hurt and paralyzed, tired, sore.

"Drake!" Sara yells at me and I black out.

______________

I wake up in a metal table with someone holding my hands. I open my eyes and turn my head to see Scott and Sara. Sara pulls my hair back and smiles at me.

"You're awake." Sara whispers at me and I'm shirtless and only in my pants. I roll my eyes and close them. I get up and my shoulder is sore.

"Ouch." I gasp touching my bandaged shoulder.

"Hey- hey." Sara says laying me back down. "You need your rest." She says having her hands on my chest. I lay back on my back and I breathe.

"What happened?" I ask her and she sighs. She looks up at Scott and I see blood all over him.

"It's yours." Scott says and I shake my head. So much blood, how could it be mine?

"Jason is dead." Sara says touching my hair. "You're safe now." She says and I nod. Sara gets up and Scott does too. "Don't tell dad about me okay? I'll be back soon, I have some business to deal with." She says and leaves.

"Sara-." I say and then I lean back up and she's gone. I look for Scott in the room but he's gone too. I lay back down and a tear streams down my face.