12 - Sarah Lance

There she lies, in the cold white snow. If it weren't for only friend in the whole entire world, Bella she would die alone. Bella quickly jumps on Selina's chest licking every cut that the glass has cut. Bella hopes Selina would get better.

Bella is a magical cat, ever since Selina saved the poor thing, they've been friends ever since. Black cats where never bad luck, they were always a luck to the witches and friends. Thankfully for all the trouble Selina has gone through to help the poor thing, Bella needs to help Selina get back up on her feet and give all the nine lives Bella owns to Selina.

Meow

Meow!

Bella calls out for the other cats and they all run in to save Selina. Selina twitches as all the cats come and save her knowing that the power of Bella is working on her cat lady friend.

Selina starts shaking her head with all the nerves starting to work again. More cats come in and lick the cat lady, biting her, giving their best to save the poor woman.

Then she opens her eyes into her new life. As the Catwoman.

__________

"Sarah get the van!" Oliver yells through the communicator. I sit in my motorcycle and decide to chase after the van.

"Where the hell is Scott when you need him?" I say into the comm as I ride my cycle through the streets of Beacon at midnight. Same shit every night. I grab a small explosive from my utility belt and turn it on.

"Date remember? Especially with Drake!" Why do I always forget? I drive faster and get close to the van and pop the bomb into the back door of the van. This is going to be big!

I drive faster and pass the passenger. I wave at him and he looks at me confused. "Bye!" I say and touch the button to set off the bomb. Boom! The bomb explodes and the van drifts over. I drift my bike also and stop to watch it crash into a building. Usually in the league they teach you not to give mercy, but with Oliver's new rule of no killing, it's hard.

I get off the bike as I watch the men walk out and I see them wearing a gang vest with a penguin on them all. That's new. I take out my staff and extend it with the click of a button just like Drake's.

The henchmen notice me and grab their guns. They aim their guns at me and if Drake was here he could scream and blast them away. "Hah I knew they were lying to us when they said she was smart!" The henchmen say and I quickly grab my sonic blaster and shoot it at the henchmen. "SHIT!" They yell and I quickly swing my staff at their heads and they fall to the floor.

Oliver quickly comes out of nowhere and looks at me. "Penguin again?" He asks me and I put my staff away. We hear sirens wailing in the background maybe blocks away. I knee down to the men who are in pain.

"What does penguin need with the money!" I yell at him as I grab the man's t shirt collar.

"Guns not money." Oliver says opening the van to see giant black boxes with guns in them. I hear the sirens getting closer and we need to leave. I smash the henchmen's head on the floor and run into an alley with Oliver.

________

I get back home and see the house quiet with lamps on in every single room. I hear the TV playing and it's cartoons. Drake. "Hey." I say hoping he'd hear me from the front door to the living room.

I don't hear a reply back and hear giggling. "Scott!" Drake's voice yells out in a child voice. I walk into them and see Scott laying his head on Drake's lap. Drake and Scott tilt their heads at me and I smile lightly at them.

Please forgive me brother.

I look at the TV screen and see looney tunes playing. "Hey." I say in my soft voice and stand there nervously hoping I could talk with Drake.

"Hey." Drake responds back and Scott gets off of Drake's lap. "What?" Drake asks Scott as he looks at him. Scott gets off of the couch and fixes his pants.

"I'll leave you and your sister alone. See you tomorrow birdie." Scott says kissing Drake in the cheek. Scott walks off and passes me, he leaves the house and I walk towards to Drake sighing and then watching cartoons alone. I sit on the couch next to him and watch Bugs Bunny trick the hunter that's always chasing Bugs around.

"How was the date tonight?" I ask him and Drake turns his head with blush in his face. "It was nice? How was your vigilante night?" He responds to me as he brushes his hair.

"It was okay, once again The Penguin got away!" I say chuckling softly and then he nods.

"You sound like you are loosing?" Drake says starring into my eyes and I look right back at his blue eyes.

"We are thats why." I say in a disappointed voice knowing if Drake were to come it be easier. I can't let him although, he's not strong enough yet and Oliver would hate me, and if anything happened to Drake i would blame me the most. I hear the door open and hear coughing. Dad.

The footsteps dad makes comes closer to us and he looks at us surprise. "Wow would you look at my kids all together again?" He says teasing me and we all chuckle. Suddenly dad's police radio goes off, "theres been a disturbance by some lady dressed in all leather we need dispatch she is in a department store." The radio says and first thing that i think of is me but i'm right here. "Sarah?" Dad looks over at me raising his eyebrows. "Please send dispatch to check out the scene."

"Dad i'm on it." I quickly say and Drake rises.

"Can I come?" Drake asks ready to fight. I look at Dad and he sighs.

"No." Dad quickly snaps at Drake and I shake my head no. He's not ready.

"I'm sorry." I say as I grab my coat from the hanger. "I'll be back." I say leaving through the front door and hopping onto my motorcycle.