18 - Drake Lance

I wake up maybe around 2 in the morning with Scott gone from the bed. I don't worry about it or anything since he must be busy dealing with more important things in his life.

Bzz bzz bzz... Bzz bzz bzz. I hear a vibrating sound coming from my green bomber, it must be my phone. I get up walking around naked feeling uncomfortable, I grab my black underwear and slip it on feeling more comfortable now. I then dig in my jacket's pockets looking for my phone and answer it once i find it.

"Hello?" I say knowing it's Sarah on the line.

"Drake, we need to talk. I'll send you the address and you need to meet up with me on the roof top, now." She sounds angry and I mumble a "mhm" at her. She hangs up and I know it's not good if she wants to meet up with me at 3:40 on a Saturday morning. I sigh and grab my pants putting them on and then slip my shirt back on. I look in Scott's closet to find a nike baseball cap and put that on with my olive green bomber.

I walk quietly sneaking down the stairs and hear Scott talking softly to someone over the phone. "Derek, I need to know, where is he?" I hear Scott and I raise an eyebrow. Whats so important at 3 in the morning to be calling someone? I let it go knowing its his business, not mine.

I grab Scott's motorcycle keys and walk out the door fast and silent. I get on Scott's motorcycle pulling it out of the driveway and get on the road starting the engine and driving off to the address Sarah sent me.

Once I arrived to Sarah on the rooftop I walk towards her seeing her look over the city in her Canary costume. "Do you ever sleep?" I say to her and walk up next to her. I stand next to her and see the city at it's calmest.

"How can I when this city needs a hero." She says and she makes a really good point. She turns her head at me and I make a small smile. "Like you." She tells me and I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm no hero Sarah." I say to her and she shakes her head. I rest my eyebrows and then look down at my phone to see Scott asking where I am. I don't answer him and instead put my phone back in my pocket.

"You saved the city from a bomb Drake." She tells me and I nod. "I brought you up here because I needed to talk to you." She says and I pay close attention to her. "The Penguin is winning and honestly I think we're going to die trying to save the city." She pauses and looks out the city. "Thats not why i brought you up here though, I wanted to give you this." She says handing me this choker with a silver canary pendant hanging. "I found it when I was in China finding my way back home." She says and closes my hands tightly to keep it. "I'm giving you this because I've done a lot of bad things that I can't forgive myself, and there's tons of bad people looking for me trying to kill me and if I die today, tomorrow, I want you to know that no matter where I am, I will always be with you in that Canary. And if you feel lonely know that i'll be watching over you." She tells me and I start to get emotional, a tear streams down my face and I look up at Sarah hugging her.

"I love you." She says holding me and I tell her the same thing back. My phone buzzes again and I grab it to see it from Scott telling me to get back home and help him. "What is it?" She asks me and I look up at her knowing that i should get back to Scott before he gets angry with me.

"Scott needs help with something." I say sighing and she chuckles.

"Good job last night, you saved the city."

"Thanks and now i'm about to save Scott." I say jokingly and she laughs.

"Drake Lance saving world." She says making me feel more confident.

"Runs in the family." I say and she smiles wider. "Love you." I say kissing her in the cheek getting ready to go. I start walking away from her with a smile on my face happy to see her and I get back into the fire escape walking down. I get back down the ground walking back to Scott's motorcycle where I parked not to far.

Sara Lance

I put my eye mask back on getting ready to go back and save the world. I walk on the rooftop and stand on the ledge of it and try to hear any sirens wailing. "Hello Sarah, long time no see." I hear a familiar masculine voice, and I turn around to see -

"What are you doing here?" I ask him shocked and his eyes turn blue. I thought I killed him back in the league.

He walks fast to me taking his claws out and i don't have any weapons to pull out on me right now to fight the wolf

He walks fast to me taking his claws out and i don't have any weapons to pull out on me right now to fight the wolf. He stuffs his claws into where my liver would be at. He stares right at me with his sharp teeth growling at me. His claws leave my body and then he throws me off the roof top.

Drake

On my way to the motorcycle still I look at the canary pendant. I put it in my pocket knowing i'll put it on later for Sarah so when she sees me she'll be happy. I see someone falling off the roof and then the body slams into a garbage dump and down to the floor.

I gasp and notice it's Sara. "No, no, no." I quickly get down to Sara grabbing her body as I scream. She doesn't respond or anything and I start to cry. "Sara!"

I hug her body

I hug her body. "No! Sara!" I scream at her and cry. "No." I cry in pain holding her tight into my arms.

" I cry in pain holding her tight into my arms