14 - Catwoman

I walk around the city around midnight looking for something to steal. I spot a jewelry shop but I'm not in the mood to set up a cat thief cliche now. Especially on my first night I want to make it, memorable. I pass by Shrek's department store and spot the big cat painted on the window smiling at me.

I see everything in there and getting my vengeance on him for killing me will be easy by destroying this department store. I find out that the doors are locked. I could throw a trash can and go through the window but that would set an alarm causing the cops to find me faster. I spot a vent and realize that they lead to the inside of the department store.

I decide to crawl in through there and then I crash down once I'm in. "Meow." I say landing on my feet. I look around the department store debating what I should steal. I find a whip and get chills on my back. "Sounds like me." I say grabbing the whip and extending it to see it's 6 feet long. I whip the whip around and it makes that noise.

"I likie." I say walking around while i'm doing jump rope around the store. I find mannequins all together in a row and decide to practice my whip. I whip at the lady mannequin and her head falls right off. Whoops. I start whipping at at the rest of the mannequins and their heads are all gone. I then jump rope around and see diamonds. Why not start the cliche now? I say using the grip of my new whip to smash the glass of the diamonds.

"Who is she?" I hear a voice and I turn my body towards them wrapping the whip around my body starring at the two guards.

"-What is she?" The other old looking man says interrupting the other. "I don't know whether to open fire or fall in love?" He then says jokingly at his friend. They then aim their guns at me and I roll my eyes.

"You poor guys, always confusing your pistols with your pride." I say whippinf at the old man's hand causing him to drop the gun. I then whip at the other man's hand and he drops his gun. They both raise their hands in the air surrendering to me.

"Don't hurt us lady! Our take home is 300!" The young guard says begging for his life so his insurance won't lower his pay.

"You're over paid! Hit the road!" I say whipping at the air scarring them away and they run away without their guns. I then wrap my whip around my body and look around again.

_________

Oliver

I get out of the orphanage with the Penguin's dynamite in my hand. I'm dressed in my Arrow disguise so I'm on vigilante mode right now. I didn't tell Sarah since she doesn't need anymore stress than she already does with her assassin life and family drama.

The bomb starts counting down lower and sometimes I wish I didn't work alone all the time. I see a giant penguin thug and he smirks at me since he's a lot more bigger in weight and height than me.

"Go ahead hit me!" He says and I quickly punch him in the face and put the bomb in his pants. The thug looks back at me not hurt or realizing what I did to him. He chuckles at me and I look at his pants, I look back at his face and he has a shocked expression. I throw the thug into a sewer opening and there he falls. I walk away and the explosion goes off.

_______

Catwoman

I have hair spray in my hands and walk around the break room. I spot microwaves and smile at my idea. I put the hair spray in the microwave and I see a hatch on the wall which could be the gas chamber. I tear the wall apart and luckily I see the gas. I rip the gas tube apart and the gas starts running out into the air and I close the microwave putting the setting on high on the hairspray so they would explode and cause a major explosion in the store with the gas on. I press start and skip around looking for the exit to get out.

_________

Oliver

I turn around a corner finally finding the penguin. Finally face to face we can fight or talk this out. "Admiring your handy work?" I say in my voice changer. He then looks at me tired but I know villains like him don't surrender like this, especially to me as the Arrow.

"Touring the riot scene, gravely assessing the devastation." He says coming close to me and I get prepared to fight incase he goes for an attack. "I'm running for Mayor." He says and I'm shocked, if he does this city will go down.

"You're not the type to be a mayor?" I raise an eyebrow and the short ugly penguin comes closer to me.

"Things change." He says passionate about this idea he has.

"What do you want?" I say knowing I could give him things so he could stop this war.

"Ah, a direct approach! I admire that from a man in a mask!" He says smiling and I can see his black plaque teeth. His mouth rotting with fish making a normal person faint. I stare at him waiting for his answer. "You don't think you'll win do you?" He says and I give him a deep stare.

"Things change." I say using the same quote as the penguin. We start to hear something or someone doing tricks in the air and we turn our heads towards the source of the noise.

We see a girl in black leather doing cartwheels coming out of Shrek department store. She then stops and gets up in a pose ready to strike with her claws up in the air. I see her cat ears and she breathes heavily at us.

"Meow." She says in a very husky voice and then the department store explodes and I cover myself with my arm. When the fire is gone the penguin is also gone. Damn.

I look around for the cat and see her climbing into a fire escape. I decide to chase after her and when I climb up a ladder I see the cat and she kicks me in the face pushing me to another roof top.

She then jumps down and I quickly get up. She starts attacking me with her lousy moves. She kicks me but misses when I walk back, she then tries to kick me again and I dodge it not hurting her. She then swings her claws at me and I catch it and I push her arm out of the way. She then stops hitting and has her hands in the air and I'm not thinking properly.

She then scratches my face and I walk back again. She then kicks up high up to my face and I dodge it moving my face back. She then starts hitting me again with more lousy kicks and i catch them. She brings her leg back to her body and then punched me and I catch her fist and punch her in the face finally making a move. She then falls to the ground by my powerful punch and I look at her.

She gives me a sad face confusing me. "How could you! I'm a woman!" She yells at me and her voice sounds familiar now. I decide to help her up to make peace.

"I'm- sorry." I say giving her my hand and she kicks me in the stomach fooling me. She quickly gets up and then takes out her whip and starts whipping me. I run out of roof and she then whips her whip at me and I grab it as I fall off the building. She has me hanging off the whip from a 40 story building which could kill me.

"I'm a woman, and therefore I can't be taken for granted." The cat says and looks over at me. I grab an arrow from my quiver and get it ready to save myself. "Life's a bitch now so am I!" She says and I quickly throw my arrow at her shoulder. She screams and I fall down on a ledge of a building. Speaking of bad luck I actually have some luck right now.

I spot the cat on another roof struggling to get up and I decide to shoot a string arrow to make my way over there to save her. I quickly zip line my way there and help her up. I grab her body and we stand on the edge of a roof again.

"Who are you?" She says looking at me. "Who's the man under the hood?" She breathes heavily putting her hands on my face and down to my body. "Maybe you can help find the woman behind the cat." She says and puts her hands on my armor plate on my torso. What is she doing?

"No not you." She says tracing her palm on my armor. She then finds the place with no armor on my hip and then she gasps. "Ahh, there you are!" She looks at me with evil in her eyes and then stabs me in the hip with her claws. I groan and my reflex comes in and I throw her off the 30 story building. Damn!

Catwoman

The arrow throws me off the building and here I go again. I land on something soft and it feels comfortable. I look up seeing sand like texture but it smells. Kitty litter. "Saved by kitty litter!" I say and then fall back down since I'm safe for tonight.