19 - Stiles Stilisnki

The Lightning roars in the morning when I wake up. Still raining? I look over to my shoulder while I lay in my bed and see the time, 5:00 AM. By my clock there's a photo of me and Scott in our freshmen year during our lacrosse.

I still remember him being so different, although he's still the same romantic helpful wolf, he's gotten more, distant with the pack. Especially me, usually he tells me everything that goes on in his life but he just avoids all the questions I ask him.

"Scott where were you last night? You missed the movie!" I asked him at school as he stood next to Drake with his arm around him. Ever since Drake came back, Scott has broken up with Kira for him, made her cry and feel weak. The Kitsune inside her made her want to have her vengeance and nowadays she can't even control herself. Although Drake is a good person, he's always with the pack accompanying us and apologizing to Kira.

Kira doesn't hate Drake, just Scott for messing with her. It's hard during our hangouts because it gets awkward with Scott and Kira.

"I was busy Stiles."

"With what? We had this planned for a week!"

I hear a knock on my window and see Derek out in the window.

What's he doing here?

I walk towards him fast opening the window. He crawls in hurt and in pain as he pants. I never heard Derek pant before in my life, he crashes down onto the floor and I squat down to get into level with him.

"Derek what are you doing here?" I say surprised

"I need to find Scott." He says avoiding my answer. Even if I could find Scott I would tell him right away but he never answers his phone nowadays. Derek has a bunch of cuts on his shirt and black dirt here and there on his face. "I need to find.. Scott." He starts saying and he starts to breathe slower.

"Derek stay with me." I say shaking his body as he closes his eyes blacking out. "Derek." I sigh slapping his face and give up. I stick my hand into his left pocket grabbing his phone taking out, I unlock the phone and call Scott.

"Derek, it's not a good time right now." Scott says and I hear Drake talking.

"It's Stiles." I say starring down at Derek. "And why don't you sound tired? Where are you?"

"It's complicated, look bring Derek into the address I'm sending you." He says and I get a message. "I'll see you."

"W-wait." He hangs up on me and I sigh dropping the phone. "How am I supposed to drag you to my jeep without being noticed?"