30 - Nyssa

Sara's Grave; 12:38 AM 💀💧

I walk up to Sara's old grave and see Drake, Sara's lovely brother. I have tears in my eyes being emotional when I shouldn't be. I hear Drake crying and sniffing on his nose, and then I see him wipe his eyes.

Drake quickly turns to me and then sees me. "Who are you?" He asks sad in a very confused tone to see me crying also.

"Nyssa." I say walking to Sara's stone and getting on my knees saying my condolences to my lover in Arabic. I stare at Sara's grave stone after I finish what I say and get back up looking at Drake. "You have my condolences." I say and he doesn't look at my eyes and he must know who I am since Peter must've told him plenty about me. It's weird although that Drake doesn't know who killed Sara and I think it's time he knows who. "That and my father Ra's Al Ghul." I say and he looks right at me with a dirty deadly look.

"I don't want your condolences." He says angrily and I don't know why he should be so angry. "And I definitely don't want your father's." I walk away from Drake slowly and he turns around. "She died with claws in her chest," I stop walking and turn around to look at Drake who's angry and in very much grief. "Do you think that would've happened if she hadn't met you?"

What is he talking about? I helped Sara, and loved her.

"You were the one that showed her the darkness inside, you and your farther." He says angry again and I look at him going to give him answers now. To explain who I am and everything knowing Peter has lied his whole life.

"I know you grief, but so do i." I say and I've never felt emotional in my life before. My father and the league have taught me that I should never be emotional and to kill and be cold. "I didn't show Sara the darkness Drake, it was already inside her when we met." I say with tears about to stream down my eyes soon. "I found her, alone, starving and terrified. I protected her. I took Sara into my heart and loved her with all my soul." I still remember that day in China when I was roaming around a small village with the League.

I look at Drake and notice he's wearing that leather jacket I gave Sara for her birthday. The jacket that she would always use on her missions from then on. Her lucky canary jacket.

"That jacket. I gave Sara as a gift, and you're not fit to wear it." I say angry also with grief in me. I walk away from Drake turning my back as I walk through the grave stones.

_____________
Police Precinct; 8:00 AM 👮🏻🚔

I walk into the precinct and spot Drake dropping off Starbucks coffee to his father. I see Drake's father point at me and then Drake turns his face to me and spots me with a confused look on his face.

You're here to help Nyssa, not to make things worst.

Drake walks out of the office and walks towards me. He walks pass me exiting and speaking to me. "What are you doing here?" Drake asks stubbornly and I follow him from behind into a hall.

"Oliver told me his plan to involve you into the hunt of Sara's killer." I say looking at him face to face as we stop walking.

"I have a handle on it." He says and I doubt that, cause if he did he would've stopped training with Peter awhile ago. I noticed that Drake's father wasn't sad and I get a feeling from Drake's posture and and body language that his father doesn't know that Sara is dead.

"Your father doesn't know does he?" I say raising an eyebrow at Drake and he shakes his head.

"No, he doesn't, and he can't, he has a heart condition-"