13 - Catwoman

Selina opens the door into the dark apartment. "Honey I'm home." She says in her husky voice. She turns the lights on remembering, "Oh I forgot, I'm not married." She sighs and drops her keys onto the table by the door. She turns her lamp on and then pushes it off slowly making her way slowly to the kitchen with the cats meowing.

She walks towards the fridge opening it and takes out the milk. She then knees down at her cat's bowl and starts pouring the milk overflowing it and then causing a spill all over the wooden floor. She stops and then drinks it from the carton and she spills also all over her green dress.

She continues to drink the milk and makes her way to the answering machine and starts playing all the messages. "Selina this is your mother call me!" Selina's mom calling again to meet up with her for Christmas. "Selina this is your mother why haven't you called me back?" Selina stops drinking since there's no more milk left in the carton and starts breathing heavily annoyed at her mother.

Beep

"Hello, Selina Kyle." A female robot voice comes on like the Siri voice on iPhones. "This is a reminder to try Gotham lady perfume, one whiff of this and your boss will be asking for you to stay after work." The voice says as Selina walks away maybe 2 feet from the answering machine. She gets frustrated since her boss did make her stay after work and killed her. She starts breathes heavily as the voice continues to talk. "Especially for a candle night of two. Gotham lady perfume." She screams and then throws the milk carton at the machine and starts letting all her anger out on the machine.

She starts smashing her answering machine and then throws it out of the way. Super annoyed she goes to her plush animals and grabs a handful of them. She walks to the kitchen sink dropping all of them into the drain. She stuffs them all in there and presses the button to start the drain eater.

Meow. A cat comes through to the window to see Selina destroying the apartment. The plushes turn to cotton in a second as they go up in the air and make it look like snow. Selina licks her lips crazily butting down her lip afterwards.

She then spots her pan and annoyed with her mother she slams the pan at a picture frame that cost her mother a fortune. She destroys only 2 picture frames and spots her mirror with the toys all set up. She throws her pant at it and the mirror cracks and breaks up into pieces. Selina then walks herself to the kitchen looking for spray paint, she throws everything around that isn't spray paint until she finds it. More cats start meowing watching the scene as they come in.

Selina then finds the spray paint and starts spraying the black paint onto the wall in a straight line as the makes her way to her closet. She quickly stops spraying and opens up the closet finding her shirt with cats on them. She sprays the black onto the shirt to the point where the cats are black.

She looks in her closet and then finds this real big leather jacket. She then smirks in an evil way and then goes to her room. She spots her big neon lights on the wall saying HELLO THERE. She smashes the letters O on hello and the T on There. She then spots her dollhouse and starts spray painting the bedroom black. She gets frustrated that the paint is running out and starts smashing the can at the dollhouse. It barely makes any damage so she throws the dollhouse of her way and spots a clean new desk for herself.

She takes out her pink sewing box and dumps everything onto the table and gets her leather jacket ready for a new transformation. She starts by cutting the jacket apart knowing what she's doing now. She then starts sewing it all together and then makes a glove. She puts the glove on making it sure it fits her perfectly and so it does. She finds a really sharp pin that fits her finger and has a brilliant idea.

Once her costume is done she's in it walking around her room and then it's perfect. She looks out the window and sees all the cats joined up watching her transformation.

"I don't know about you miss kitty, but I feel so much... Yummier." Selina says in a sexy tone. She then stretches her arms up in the air and you can see that her neon sign now says HELL HERE.