35 - Scott

Downtown Beacon Hills; 9:00 PM

"IF ANYONE MOVES I WILL SHOOT YOU DEAD!" I hear from the bar, I sneak in and come out of the dark to see a bunch of penguin thugs aiming guns at innocent lives. Stealing a bunch of liquor and being wild criminals that they are.

"I have another idea." I say with my voice changer and look at the thug as he laughs at me.

"Looks like we got ourselves a real life superhero here." The thugs says walking towards me and I didn't see Drake coming in from behind. I'm outnumbered now.

"Are you that black leather cat I've been hearing all about?" He teases me and I clench my jaw.

"Wrong person." I say and he swings his bat sideways and I quickly duck down avoiding the bat. I get back up wanting to fight but a bunch of men come in from between me holding up shotguns arming at my face.

Where are you Drake!?

"Guns down!" Drake yells swinging his new weapon, a baton at one of the guys face holding a shotgun.

He then grabs the shotgun and I take out another man and disarm the shotgun. I watch him fight the man as he swings the baton and shotgun making uppercuts and crazy moves. Drake slams the man's head to the bar counter and I take out two men meanwhile.

Drake's enemy gets knocked out and falls to the floor and I look at him. I grab the bat that I used and throw it to the ground smirking at him. "Peter must've been some teacher?" Knowing that Peter taught him the right moves and everything to fight amazing like this.

"Come on we gotta go stop a bunch more." He tells me and I nod. We walk out of the bar and hop onto my motorcycle since the other one was left behind due to a faster and better transportation for us two. I rev the engine and Drake wraps his arms around me and we roll out.

"Um, I wouldn't, you two need to return back to the hideout, I have to tell you all some news." Stiles speaks out and instead of driving to our next little mission I drive back to the hideout.

"We're coming." Drake speaks up from the comm and we're on our way back.

___________
Arrow hideout

"So if Penguin helped to murder Peter and Derek's family what does that have to do with anything." I ask not being so bright as I walk around standing next to Stiles and Drake looking down at the computer.

"Well it gives them another reason to share bunk beds in Hell." Stiles says sarcastically and Derek stands in the dark being his moody, dark self.

"Maybe we should get Peter and try to convince him to get Penguin and our friends back." Derek says and I raise an eyebrow at him, although it's a smart idea Penguin needs to be put in Jail and not in hell.

"That's pretty dark." Drake says turning his head at Derek as Derek walks towards us standing next to Drake.

"Even if we could stick Peter at Cobblepot, which I'm not advocating, he would have as much trouble as we have finding Cobblepot!" Stiles says being his smarty detective self. "Plus Penguin's men have been busy! Cutting down cell towers, disconnecting traffic cams, and staying out of a satellite line!" Stiles walks around frustrated and angry. He's stressed that he can't find his first love now, Lydia, and my second love, Kira. "Basically everything that I can use to find them!"

"Well if cell towers are down, how are they all communicating?" I ask being the brawn of this group and not the brains.

"At the diner!" Drake yells referring to our previous mission. "His men they were using-"