34 - Canary

Downtown; 11:36 PM 🌙☁️

After I get discharged from the hospital I decide to jump across rooftops stopping multiple crimes and look for Lydia and Kira. Where is my cat friend? I look around me and hear a whip being slashed in the air.

I turn around and see Catwoman walking towards me with a smirk on her face. I give her a small smile looking at her, "You're back for some more fighting?" She teases me and I give her a serious look.

"I'm looking for my friends." I say and she stands up tall with her hands on her hips. "I thought I could use your help to interrogate some of Penguin's thugs."

"So you're going after the ugly bird too?"

"What happened with you and him?" I ask as she walks to stand next to me.

"The thing stole from me, all my money!" She takes out her claws wanting vengeance. "The ugly fish smelling creep is going to pay." She stares at me and gives me a small nice smile. "Of course with Justice."

"Let's go find some of his thugs then and try to get information from them." I say jumping onto a fire escape and climbing down. I hear Catwoman whip her whip and we both jump down to the floor at the same time.

______________

When we do find our thugs we find them by a church beating innocent teens. "How do you like that you scumbag!" One of the thugs yell and I count up about 9 thugs.

This is going to be fun.

"Hey leave them alone!" I yell and stand next to Catwoman. The thugs turn around looking at us and I look at the recognizable teens that go to my school. "Run." They run out of the alley and then they're safe.

"Who the hell are you?" One of them yells and I take out my staff. "Boys beat them up! And teach them how Penguin owns this town now."

They all run towards me and Catwoman and I kick them all in their stomach's and faces. I swing my staff at their faces underneath them. I only have about 2 left and Catwoman has about 1. She finishes with her thug and then while I fight with my two, someone drops down to the floor.

I hear growling and the thugs stop fighting me and look at the human figure that's on it's knees growling. It's head moves up and I see red eyes, Alpha eyes.

Scott.

Scott quickly grabs the two boys and throws them to a wall and they go unconscious.

"We need to talk." Scott growls at me angry that I didn't listen to him about staying home. I look around me and see Catwoman gone. Dammit

_________
Arrow hideout

"This is gonna hurt a little." Scott says as he stitches my cut on my arm. I groan in pain as he tightens the thread and then snips it. "I told you it was going to hurt." He says in an angry voice. He drops everything on the table and then gets a wrap of bandage and wraps it around my arm and cut.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Some guy comes down into the lair, I've seen him around the loft before when I used to train with Peter but I never knew him well.

"Who the hell are you?" I say disgusted and confused. "And who even invited you into this group?!" Oliver is going to be pissed to see what Scott has done with the team, inviting Stiles, and his friend. Oliver is going to have a sore throat if he ever comes back.

"That's Derek, Peter's nephew?" Scott tells me raising an eyebrow. I get off the table and stand straight stuffing my costume into my bag. Scott spots the mask Sara used to wear and grabs it. "This isn't how you deal with grief Drake, this is how you get yourself killed." He says nicely and then looks at me. I grab the mask from his hands and put it in my bag.

"Where are you going now?" Derek says meanly starring right at me.

"Oliver is gone, the Arrow!" I say speaking with an angry stubborn voice and look right at Derek. "And like it or not, the Canary is going to send the same message."

"They don't fear you, they fear your sister." Derek says looking right at me and Scott clenches his jaw knowing that Derek is right.

"Yeah, and she's not here." I tell him walking to the exit brushing my shoulder against Derek's.

____________
Stiles's house; 6:30 PM

A couple of days later I find out some juicy stuff with Stiles. Apparently the Penguin's real identity is Oswald Cobblepot, he's been spotted on many crimes with no charges. Stiles had looked into it more and found out that Oswald had helped kill The Hale family.

"It doesn't make sense. Why would he be working with him?" Stiles speaks up and I shrug at him as we stare at his laptop as we sit in his room. My phone starts to beep and I take it out, I look at it to see that Oswald has been spotted taking some business men.

"Call Derek." I command Stiles as I get up from Stiles's bed, "Oswald was just spotted." I grab Sara's leather jacket leaving Stiles's house and get on one of Oliver's old motorcycles that I built back up. I start the engine and Stiles comes out of the house too following behind me.

_______________
Arrow hideout; 7:00 PM

I hear footsteps coming from the stairs and it's Derek. I stand next to Scott getting dressed in my Canary suit as he lets me for tonight. Only for tonight.

"Scott! I thought we were on this together that we wouldn't let him go out!" Derek growls at me getting super close to me. I ignore Derek on purpose and don't speak with him since he annoys me. Scott turns around dressed in his new costume that Oliver had hidden for him. Dressed in all black, with a red leathered hoodie and a mask. He looks very tough, and more scarier than ever.

"Well that's until Drake and Stiles found out information about Penguin." Scott says looking over at Stiles as he starts hacking into networks and police programs.

"What do you mean?" Derek says confused and then looks at Stiles.

"Well thanks to me and Drake's cop fathers we have sources to finding things out." Stiles starts giving out background information and I put on my blonde wig fixing it. "So we hacked into our-"

"Get to the point!" Derek growls at Stiles. I finish getting dressed and so does Scott.

"What he's saying is that Penguin kidnapped some business men and has them hostage in an abandoned building, if we find him there we can interrogate him." I say for Stiles and then Derek sighs before he yells at me once again.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed!" Derek yells at me trying to give me another lecture. "Drake! You're not your sister!"

"You think I don't know that?" I answer back very meanly and then look at him as he clenches his jaw. "You lost your whole family, if there was anyone who would understand it be you." I say walking out of the hideout to go get ready to be the Canary once again and fight with Scott.

Tonight the Police are all outnumbered, there's not enough men out there to stop a giant gang of criminals and penguin thugs tonight. That's why there has to be The Canary tonight, to fight and come back to protect my city. To take back what's so rightfully mine from Penguin.

I get on the motorcycle and rev the engine and put my helmet on. Scott walks in from behind and gets on his motorcycle next to me and revs his engine and we both drive off.

Time to rescue this city.

A/N: please vote!! but most importantly how did you like this chapter? Comment, follow if you have time! But please, please vote for more :) & also vote for other chapters or all of them to keep this book going..